What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have a go you mug!

He never has:

2002 - roosters 40 souths 6
2003 - roosters 32 parra 14
2004 - roosters 26 souths 16
2005 - roosters 24 souths 12
2006 - roosters 40 souths 22
2007 - sharks 18 penrith 0
2008 - sharks 16 manly 10
2009 - sharks 18 penrith 10

4 of his games were against souths when they were really sh!t. Also of note is the 'attack' of the roosters in those scorelines.

Get back to work oh "stat master"

Eion

First Grade
Yeah - a bit slow today i confess. Just counting the clock til 3:30pm then it's off to Durras for me and the tribe.

jc155776

Coach
He never has:

2002 - roosters 40 souths 6
2003 - roosters 32 parra 14
2004 - roosters 26 souths 16
2005 - roosters 24 souths 12
2006 - roosters 40 souths 22
2007 - sharks 18 penrith 0
2008 - sharks 16 manly 10
2009 - sharks 18 penrith 10

4 of his games were against souths when they were really sh!t. Also of note is the 'attack' of the roosters in those scorelines.

Thats some good stat collection right there. I was pretty sure he had never lost a first round match.

The first round is about being more worked up then the other team, and letting emotion get you through fatgue, Ricky is good at that.

Defence needs to be solid and ball control and field position are the most important things.

We can win this first match.

Eion

First Grade
I've been there.. and Depot.. Not much of a surfer but I've been out there.
It's the family tribe this time. Be more along the lines of sandcastles and toilet stops. I'm taking about a thousand beers though to numb the pain. Borrowing a tom tom for something to play with - don't know why - all you've got to do is turn left at sutherland, go straight for 3+ hours then left again just before batemans.

carcharias

Immortal
I am rigging up my gun ( big wave board ) for a trip to Gerringong in about 2 hrs.
haven't needed it for yonks ...lost fins and deck grip etc.
You need to be a amateur board shaper to get these bloody FCS fins to fit.
About $300 later it is ready again.

surf is meant to be shyte...but it is all to do with Fiji in April.

I am rigging up my gun ( big wave board ) for a trip to Gerringong in about 2 hrs.
haven't needed it for yonks ...lost fins and deck grip etc.
You need to be a amateur board shaper to get these bloody FCS fins to fit.
About $300 later it is ready again.

surf is meant to be shyte...but it is all to do with Fiji in April.

Plenty of willing little fellas to carry your gun in Fiji Carch.

Card Shark

Immortal
I think I will top up the sportstab account to put some hard earned on us.

Realistically, for a Rd 1 game we should be about $3.50 - we may end up at that.

Inferno

Coach
Looking at those odds at the moment, I reckon Storm -7.5 is probably the best value.