What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have my vids improved?

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
A real man would have jumped off the top step on the ladder....

Nah, the hit and run one was alot better than the previous ones i saw, and that really was because of the use of the shadows, and the stand? you placed the video on made the shot a bit better.

I think you need to do something a little more constructive, ie the falling off a ladder and getting hit by a car dont cut it for me personally.

Anyway, i am in no way a film officianado.. just offerin my opinion. Could work and keep up the improvement!

langpark

First Grade
thanks heaps man, i really appreciate any feedback.

I agree with you 100% on the ladder thing, after i did it i was pist off i didn't fall from higher, wat can i say? i wussed out. Dammitt! Thanks for watching man!

A_J_Gray

Juniors
How serious are you about this or is this just a bit of fun? AS i never saw any previous ones. The getting hit by a car scene is a bit dodgy, but then you dont have all the help the big movies are.

Could that guy possible curse any more?

langpark

First Grade
cool, thanks guys!

and to answer you question, that was my brother and he kinda regrets swearing. thanks for watchin em guys! :D

I just think you need to pick up the pace a bit, Hit by car maybe 30 seconds, and either 2 more examples of superdaddy in the 2 minutes, or cut it to 1 minute, each scene drags out a bit.

Sketch comedy isn't about acting, its about action.

langpark

First Grade
Bastard_Squad said:
I just think you need to pick up the pace a bit, Hit by car maybe 30 seconds, and either 2 more examples of superdaddy in the 2 minutes, or cut it to 1 minute, each scene drags out a bit.

Sketch comedy isn't about acting, its about action.
yep i agree with ya, there is a bit too much 'in between' stuff where the audience could get bored and easily "change the channel". cheers for the feedback!:thumb