What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have Souths Exposed Manly's Weakness

Manly fLIP

Juniors
Have the South Sydney Rabbitohs finally exposed Manly's Weakness?

Should more teams be paying off the ref before games against the Eagles?;-) :lol:

sooperdooper

First Grade
haaha right o :)
lets just remember... you lost souths won :p
The menzies try should not have even been a try, jeremy smith was held back by monaghan...

Sugar

Bench
sooperdooper said:
haaha right o :)
lets just remember... you lost souths won :p
The menzies try should not have even been a try, jeremy smith was held back by monaghan...
Smith grabbed Monaghan first and Monas retailiated.

The only reason we beat your silvertail ass was you ran on in the second half thinking you were going to stroll home.

sharks4ever

Juniors
manly played like they already won its a pitty exposed there weakmness with there slideing goal line defence

Freak2

Juniors
Manly fLIP said:
Have the South Sydney Rabbitohs finally exposed Manly's Weakness?

Should more teams be paying off the ref before games against the Eagles?;-) :lol:

Manly's weakness is they don't have a 5th gear.

It's fair enough to suggest they have been going along just fine in 4th gear all season but at this end of the season you need to lift and I have doubts if Manly can!!

CharlieF

Juniors
Different kind of Rabbit said:
Everyone forgets that back at Brooky, Manly got the rub of the green. 1 all I say and lets hope we meet in the finlas.

I prefer to meet in the GF. I don't want Manly to be known as the team that knocked Souths out of the semis.

Garts

Bench
Different kind of Rabbit said:
Everyone forgets that back at Brooky, Manly got the rub of the green. 1 all I say and lets hope we meet in the finlas.

Manly by 18 in that case.

Dutchy

Immortal
What an idiotic thread to start. We lost, they won. Yes there were some bad calls that went against us but complacency from Hasler and the players wwas the main reason for the result. Get Over It. Bring on Warriors.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Dutchy said:
What an idiotic thread to start. We lost, they won. Yes there were some bad calls that went against us but complacency from Hasler and the players wwas the main reason for the result. Get Over It. Bring on Warriors.

You may be the most unbiased person on this forum.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Dutchy said:

Can some of the Manly supporters that are still bitching about the result please read this a few times over.

You lost, but you will still have two bites of the cherry in the semis. What are you worried about?

We are still on the tightrope in terms of even being there, and thus played accordingly last night.

Garts

Bench
I am not worried, annoyed with the loss as any supporter would be but I believe we needed one before the finals!!!!

Dave Q

Coach
Ziggy the God said:
Can some of the Manly supporters that are still bitching about the result please read this a few times over.

You lost, but you will still have two bites of the cherry in the semis. What are you worried about?

We are still on the tightrope in terms of even being there, and thus played accordingly last night.

Yes, theyve had a pretty good season and for the best part, maximised their playing assetts.

Well drilled and well coached.

Well managed in private hands.

I agree that it was pretty much the loss "they had to have."

Des has been talking about resting a few of the big lads now, building up their reserves for a massive assault in the finals campaign.

As a complete squad, with their solid few years of building behind them, I actually prefer them over Melbourne.