What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

have these guys found clubs

Tigerpete

Juniors
As far as im are Carlaw is remaining in NZ....dont quote me on that though.....last i heard was he was going to be retained.

Phillips

Referee
Agent_Smith said:
bunnies said:
john carlaw
ben macdougall

Does anyone care? :roll:

paul langmacks too stupid to buy a quility player any way if he was smart he would get ben macdougall, then theyd have the 3 brothers in the backline

Mambo

Juniors
That Guy said:
Are Duncan McGillavray and Andrew Hart still at the club?

Andrew Hart is definately not with the club for 2004.

Dunc i'm not as sure about, but if he is, its gonna be a long season on the premier league bench.

ozzie

Bench
I hear abbot and costello are available - just joking but it is going to take some time for you to build up again.

I wish your club the best for next season and i for one do not want to see you with the spoon again...see you in the first game and I hope its a good one

P.J.

Juniors
Northwest Rabbit said:
That Guy said:
Are Duncan McGillavray and Andrew Hart still at the club?

Andrew Hart is definately not with the club for 2004.

Dunc i'm not as sure about, but if he is, its gonna be a long season on the premier league bench.

Both Duncan and Andrew have retired.

Latest posts