What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have we ever

Just wondering when the last time was we didn't make finals in all 3 grades?
Flegg are coming home very strongly and our best chance. What is the finals format and how many sides in play off's
Thanks

Oh and to anyone who doesn't answer f**k u

NRL, Wenty and NYC all missed the Play offs.

For Flegg, last year was a top 5 finals system with 12 teams, this year is a top 8 system according to the ladder page on the NSWRL website.

hindy111

Post Whore
I like us winning those games too, I just don’t think it says much about us or any club. Most likely the winners of those competitions had some luck with injuries that year.

You're a smart guy but I think your view is limited.
So we make the grand final. What happens? These players get a taste of success. Winning is a habit. It's great for their futures.
The NRL players go and support them amd watch. They feel a connection and that builds team spirit.May even out a little fire in their belly.
More exposure to fans. That builds more support.

All these might be tiny little bonuses is the grand scheme of thing but NRL is competitive. There's not a huge difference between a side like us and some top 8 sides. This little extra might be what tips things in your favour.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You're a smart guy but I think your view is limited.
So we make the grand final. What happens? These players get a taste of success. Winning is a habit. It's great for their futures.
The NRL players go and support them amd watch. They feel a connection and that builds team spirit.May even out a little fire in their belly.
More exposure to fans. That builds more support.

All these might be tiny little bonuses is the grand scheme of thing but NRL is competitive. There's not a huge difference between a side like us and some top 8 sides. This little extra might be what tips things in your favour.
If it was that important, clubs would put all their best under 21s in Jersey Flegg when the fact is they don't.