What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne a chance to line-up against Panthers

SDM

First Grade
He came into my work and I couldn't believe how small his knees were.

MrT

Juniors
lol if he plays i expect his knee to get heavily tested. he be lucky to last the game.

and how would you know what condition his knee is in?
He popped scar tissue, nothing major.

If he plays, Penrith will be lucky to the last the game

Captain Rabbit

Juniors
Wow. When Hayne went down in the Warriors game, I wouldn't have rated him any chance of playing 11 days later.

Teams can obviously become a bit desperate whenever they go 0 & 3, but gee, you wouldn't want to take ANY risks with him. Not wanting to sound nasty, but I think it would get seriously ugly for you guys if he was out long-term.

Gronk

Staff member
Wow. When Hayne went down in the Warriors game, I wouldn't have rated him any chance of playing 11 days later.

Teams can obviously become a bit desperate whenever they go 0 & 3, but gee, you wouldn't want to take ANY risks with him. Not wanting to sound nasty, but I think it would get seriously ugly for you guys if he was out long-term.

No shit Sherlock.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade

11 days, me neither.

spiderdan

Bench

from what we were told it wasn't so much an structural injury as just scar tissue getting caught in the knee joint (i think they changed their minds from the torn knee capsule diagnosis). if he feels ok and there's no swelling then he should be ok.

hindy111

Post Whore
Why not put him on the bench? Drop mcguire who only plays 15 mins.If we a re coasting leave him off -If we need som magic and he is fit inject him into the game

Captain Rabbit

Juniors
from what we were told it wasn't so much an structural injury as just scar tissue getting caught in the knee joint (i think they changed their minds from the torn knee capsule diagnosis). if he feels ok and there's no swelling then he should be ok.

Sounds positive; glad it wasn't anything serious. Even though I'm not a Parra supporter I love watching him when his in full flight. I imagine it must be messing with his head though!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not wanting to sound nasty, but I think it would get seriously ugly for you guys if he was out long-term.

CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

oldmancraigy

Coach

Nah - I think we'd be fine.

It's the uncertainty that is killing everyone else's game. If they knew for sure he was out they'd dominate like there's no tomorrow.

Gronk

Staff member
Yep Gronk, that's a fair rap I suppose. I just didn't want to say that without him you have virtually zero points in you and probably wont win a game this season without him.

It's pointless trolling for a reaction mate. I know we are crap.