What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne and Keating will play!

Fui!!!

Juniors
SANITY PREVAILS

:lol:Now, Dogs and Tigers fans, start whinging about how it's rigged:lol:

GUILTY
Grade 1 offence. 100 penalty points, 20 percent loading, 90 points subtotal.
Early guilty plea would be 90 points.
For the record Matty Keating has been found with Grade 1, 100 penalty points, 75 points for early guilty plea.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Finally, some common sense RE: Hayne. I think Keating can think himself lucky to be playing. Watch the Storm blow up about this ...

super_coach

First Grade
If it was round ten both would have faced a week or two on the side line but as I suspected they decided to turn a blind eye

Slackboy72

Coach
Well it is rigged.
Cameron Smith was outed last year and rightly so.
Gibbs was outed and rightly so.
Beau Scott was outed and rightly so.

Jarryd Hayne? Well league does need a new poster boy now...

Funky Munky

Juniors
Just heard off my friend (whose sister is dating Keith Galloway) that HAYNE and KEATING will play next week

Should become public this arvo

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridders

Coach
Shock of the century. FMD like there was any doubt. The fact that they took so long is a joke. No way the NRL's golden boy was going to get rubbed out.

Apey

Staff member
Finally, some common sense RE: Hayne. I think Keating can think himself lucky to be playing. Watch the Storm blow up about this ...

Keating's incident was an absolute nothing incident.

Hayne is the one who should be considered lucky if anyone... was it ever going to end differently though?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Keating's incident was an absolute nothing incident.

Hayne is the one who should be considered lucky if anyone... was it ever going to end differently though?
So wrenching someone's arm back is a nothing incident? :crazy: Remember what happened to Cameron Smith last year? Same general movement, different part of the body ...

machida

Juniors
As a Storm supporter i am glad he is playing so we can smash Parra and dont have to hear all the coulda, shoulda, woulda stories if Hayne played for the next ten years. He is very lucky though

Funky Munky

Juniors
this is the biggest f**king joke in the world. if it had been round 10 he'd be out

f**k THE NRL I f**kING HATE THIS SPORT SOMETIMES

Fitz

Juniors
Just heard off my friend (whose sister is dating Keith Galloway) that HAYNE and KEATING will play next week

Should become public this arvo

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or it will become public 10 minutes before you found out!

LOL...who is Keith Galloway and how does he have anything to do with the situation..

:o:o @ u for thinking you have inside info because ur mates sister is doing the ranga.

Contrary to the Telecrap saying his suspension will ruin the grand final, this here has.

I'm happy that Grand Final is going to be contested by two full strength sides, but the low double standards and inconsistency of the Judiciary and NRL has done so.