What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne and Keating will play!

mickdo

Coach
And Suck it Hannant you soft c**k!

I must say, Hannant's come out of this looking like quite a goose. He wanted players sent off ffs, and several of his teammates have come out against him. Surprising outburst really.

badav

Bench
I must say, Hannant's come out of this looking like quite a goose. He wanted players sent off ffs, and several of his teammates have come out against him. Surprising outburst really.

It was a bit an over reaction from Hannant but you can't blame him for being annoyed. The same way Cayless was annoyed when Brett White tried to rip his arm from his socket.

IFR33K

Coach
LU's dumbf**k population is out in force today. Learn to understand the system please.

Hayne got a Grade 1 and was in fact found guilty of it via the early plea.

Gibbs got a Grade 2 i believe and copped 3 weeks because of carryover points.

The 2 instances were dissimilar because Gibbs hit a player who had been continuously in possession as he crossed the line to score the try, while Hayne was contesting a rolling ball.

However Hayne did commit an indiscretion and the judiciary acknowledged it, but because of his cleanskin record he didnt get suspended. The incident was punished on the field by an 8 point try as well.

So all in all, i think justice has been done. Let's move on to the Grand Final and stop bitching, because it should be an awesome game.

Stop talking sense bro, your killing me.:crazy::crazy:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Gibbs dropped his knees into a player ahead of him who already had the ball and dived in to score a try. Hayne was sliding into a contest where the ball was on the ground from a kick, so it wasn't as if he was lining Goodwin up for it. Pretty obvious distinction really.

How do you contest control of the ball by sliding in knees first? Yet another joke of a decision that just is par for the course for the NRL judiciary these days.

How do you contest control of the ball by sliding in knees first? Yet another joke of a decision that just is par for the course for the NRL judiciary these days.

OMG, have IQ's just suddenly dropped ...

The two cases are in now way similar as has already been discussed ad neausuem.

Gibbs dropped his knees into Burt. He could have easily pulled out.
Hayne and Goodwin were both going for a grubber kick but Goodwin got there slightly ahead of Hayne. There was nothing Hayne could do. Hayne reacted by pulling feet back and therefore his hip/thigh hit Goodwins head. Just unlucky. But he was still careless.

If you can't see the difference then I suggest go to your local optometrist pronto

Eelogical

Referee
Doesn't matter which way this one went, it was always going to be controversial at best. In the end the powers that be have spoken and nobody can do jack about it. In my opinion it could have gone either way. I would have been upset if JH had be canned (and be honest, if it was your team that were in Parra's position you would feeling the "between a rock and a hard place" as well) but would have had to deal with it the best I could. BTW, Melbourne must be laughing at this, sitting back in snooze city, 4th GF in a row and watching Sydney tear itself up instead of concentrating on the job at hand. It's done and dusted......we do know about dust don't we.

it was jazzed up a bit, why the f**k would he tell the reff he ticked his feet in for no reason, u could seehe woulda kicked bryson fair in the head but he tucked his feet back to avoid hitting him,and keatins was just pure accident

sydraider

First Grade
110% correct decision!

Haha eat a big pile of shyte you silly mexicans, the Hayne train is back on schedule!

Might have to give the Crookwell Witch A buzz, top Lady that one, she knows what to do with Finch ;)