What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne >>>>>>>>> Dugan

Loudstrat

Coach
:lol: epic fail
No one even remotely bit at the lame bait, even poor twizzle tried to help you out to get a bite and still nothing

you want to see raised blood pressure, search the dugan >>>>>>> hayne thread :lol:
I only ever see you in "epic fail" threads. Anyway, seems Tigpies fans are getting jealous of our cripple fight. Lets smoke the peace pipe, and watch Jarryd the Great in green and gold!
images

gronkathon

First Grade
It would be interesting to see Turd Fergurson getting destroyed by the Kumuls.

Hayne won't be playing fullback for Australia and will be lucky to get a wing spot

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If he has elected to have surgery then he would have been ineligable Twiz

As has been stated before, why would you pick Croker and not Dugan? It would be like picking Burt but not Hayne

assuming he told them

in any case it probably doesn't matter, water under the bridge now

I'm sure the discussion will be revived next season

to be honest, they both finished the season down on form

Loudstrat

Coach
I thought he could play through lots and lots of pain though?

Hayne was devestated when injury ruled him out last year - but he made himself available. Dugan elected not to. Makes you wonder why he played in the last few rounds for a club going nowhere but he cant play for his country...........

Pete Cash

Post Whore

Hayne was devestated when injury ruled him out last year - but he made himself available. Dugan elected not to. Makes you wonder why he played in the last few rounds for a club going nowhere but he cant play for his country...........

TmVyL.jpg

Evenflow

Bench

2cigpkp.jpg

Latest posts