What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne enjoying the gc

butchmcdick

Immortal
RUGBY League great Jarryd Hayne has been caught on video appearing to give an accused Hells Angels bikie enforcer a $5000 wad of cash.

The Daily Telegraph has obtained exclusive footage of the Titans star joy-riding around the Gold Coast with bikie and former Titans under-20 player Chris Bloomfield after his side’s loss to Brisbane on Friday night.

a4fc1835eec5ba355b8c3844cbd8e584

A grab of the video.
a6cd1bce1de3760555a04e3cc1ea24df

Jarryd Hayne and Chris Bloomfield appeared in the footage.
Hayne is now under investigation by the NRL Integrity Unit which has said it will look into his association with known and accused criminals.

“Haynsey just gave me five grand,” the alleged bikie standover man says grinning to the camera while holding up a giant wad of cash.

Hayne responds by shrugging his shoulders and saying: “Cash money fam, cash money. Give me a f ... ing cigarette.”

062c9a2f1bd451d2d2d5b5639ba35423

Former Titans under 20s player Christopher Bloomfield in court. Pic John Gass
39d5707b3268003e1d3dd51cf3a81bc7

Jarryd Hayne of the Titans during the elimination final between the Brisbane Broncos and the Gold Coast Titans. Pic Darren England.
Former Titans player Nene Macdonald is also under investigation after The Daily Telegraph obtained a photo of him with the same alleged bikie enforcer on Instagram.

NRL sources confirmed Hayne has been previously warned by the Integrity Unit about associating with known and accused criminals.

“The Integrity Unit is aware of the video and we will investigate the matter which involves both players,” an NRL spokesman said.

dd55857f1cada5d945cbf4b89bf86a53

Hayne is now under investigation by the NRL Integrity Unit which will probe his dealings with alleged criminals.
Bloomfield is facing extortion charges at Southport Magistrate Court and is said to be a Hells Angels bikie according to detectives from Queensland’s Taskforce Maxima.

The footage was sent from Bloomfield’s Snapchat account to close friends.

The stunning images come after the NRL has repeatedly warned players this year not to consort with bikies and known and accused criminals.

The Hayne video shows the Titans player holding a drink at a house party on the Gold Coast before hopping into a car blasting the hit song Lose Yourself by Eminem.

“Tear this mother f ... ing roof off like two dogs caged,” Hayne shouts from the back of the car, which is being driven by Bloomfield.

The clips were filmed and sent to Snapchat between 10.30pm on Friday and 4am the following morning.

Hayne has signed a two-season deal with the Titans worth $1.2 million a year.

Bloomfield, 26, recently posted a photo to his Instagram account wearing a Hells Angels vest with patches denoting Gold Coast “Wrecking Crew”, the enforcement arm of the bikie gang.

He has a “one per cent” tattoo on his neck above the acronym HAMC (Hells Angels Motorcycle Club).

Macdonald played his last game with the Titans on Friday after signing a three-year deal with St George Dragons.

He was pictured on Bloomfield’s Instagram account in a convertible holding a can of Canadian Club a few days ago.

The words “Nothing but good times” were stamped on the image.

CHRIS Bloomfield is a former Titans under-20s star who was once tipped for big things on the footy field, but wound up consorting with the Hells Angels outlaw motorcycle club.

He is currently on trial in Southport District Court on charges of extortion, assault occasioning bodily harm while armed, and stealing.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...e/news-story/2f3c4036ab2c896e8a4bbea4ad4be0b9

Last edited:

butchmcdick

Immortal
Only while blasting lose yourself screaming tear this mother f**king roof off like two dogs caged

Vic Mackey

Referee
Whilst yeah it's not a great look. This is from this Bloomfields guys private snapchat account. I don't see why it should be made public knowledge. Hard to believe an accused criminal has mates who would sell this to the DT for a few bucks

soc123_au

Staff member
Lol. I thought I was reading from the Betoota Advocate until I saw the link at the bottom. As they say, sometimes you just can't make this shit up.

shaggs

Coach
I thought he was very religious.?
Maybe he was attempt to counsel young Bloomfield and point him in the direction of Jeebus.

Great work Hayne. Doing the lord and medias work.

Crawley and Kent and Wilson will still say Fifita is worse.

Last edited:
I guess God didn't give him the NFL and Olympic career he prayed for so now he's gone to the dark side (if Union doesn't already count).

I think it was Ben Elton who said people trying to be cool cause all the problems in the world.

betcats

Referee
What a tosser

Playing at being hard

Why did we need this guy back in the game again?

The leaque was failing to meet is quota of no look passes and no matter how many tries Haynsey bra bombs with a shit no look pass he keeps throwing them.

Latest posts