What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne enjoying the gc

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Did Jesus hang out with bikies?

Duh, the article says he did. Did you not read the OP? Jesus Hayne

I love Jesus, I am Jesus, I have a dream, gotta get that cash fam, where's my f**king cigarette...

I know Parra have had a shit year but missing out on this gigantic flog was perhaps the greatest piece of fortune they've made in 40 years.

Last Week

Bench
In the grand scheme of things, who gives a shit?

But seeing as this is a discussion forum, why on earth would you want to hang out with someone like that? And why is he paying him $5k in cash?

bubs

Juniors
8 weeks and 120k.

Anything less is a joke and inconsistent.
What I want to see is the Telecrap leading the charge against Hayne calling for suspensions and fines, like they have constantly against Fifita.
2 weeks straight Telecrap nonsense. Intentionally printed to derail a season.

Last Week

Bench
Also lol at the integrity unit investigating this. They're not going to do anything to tarnish their biggest star player for a club they own and are trying to sell. Get f**ked NRL.

In the grand scheme of things, who gives a shit?

But seeing as this is a discussion forum, why on earth would you want to hang out with someone like that? And why is he paying him $5k in cash?

Well that's what everyone wants to know.

Why was he giving a bikie $5000 and calling him family????

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Sharks fans are being pretty dumb here. Most folks defended the right of fifita to visit a criminal pal (although surely was in favour of these types of laws when promoted by Campbell newman including the arrest of a librarian assistant for the crime of being around her boyfriend). I know i certainly did.

I just dont think the nrl or the sharks should have to cop to supporting a convicted killer because a dumb meathead decided to send him a message of support on the sly.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I would give 5K to my family had if I had it spare, in fact have done things like that, when I have had a chance.

But why is this our business?

AMD

Juniors
Lol. I thought I was reading from the Betoota Advocate until I saw the link at the bottom. As they say, sometimes you just can't make this shit up.

Don't worry, the Betoota boys picked up on it haha.

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/head...nces-lifelong-dream-to-join-the-hells-angels/

Jarryd Hayne has this mornining fronted a press conference at his the head offices of his most recent professional sporting club, the Gold Coast Titans.

Alongside Titans CEO Graham Annesley, Hayne announced that he has yet another lifelong dream to recognise. Becoming a fully-patched member of the Hells Angels.

This announcement comes as footage of the rugby league superstar has been leaked by Fairfax media, which shows him partying with an alleged Hells Angels gang member.

The video – which has been stripped from the social media platform ‘Snapchat’ – has been referred to the NRL Integrity Unit, the NRL has confirmed.

Following the Titans’ loss to the Broncos on Friday night, it is believed ‘Haynesy’ drove back to the ‘Goldie’ to party with Chris Bloomfield, a former Gold Coast under-20s player and alleged Hells Angels member.

In the video, Bloomfield can be seen holding up a wad of cash to the camera and saying: “Sweet. Haynesy just gave me five grand”.

The camera then shows Hayne, who is sitting behind Bloomfield and who at first appears to be looking at his phone. Hayne responds by saying: “Cash money fam, cash money fam.”

Speaking to the media today, Hayne says he’s disappointed his fans had to find out about his new direction through a leaked video, but wants them to know that he will be making a big effort to fulfil his commitments both to the Titans and to the Outlaw Motorcycle Club.

“Look, it’s always been a dream. And if you don’t try your hand at these things, you’ll always be left wondering ‘What if?'” he said.

“I am certain I will be able to do both. I mean, look at Sonny Bill… He was able to play for the Roosters, All Blacks and fight in professional boxing matches all in the same year,”

“My biggest challenge is whether or not my commitment to the Hillsong Church is going to be compromised. But that’s not a concern for the every day punter. The fact is, I’m playing great footy and Fox Sports worships me.”

Titans CEO Graham Annesley says the club welcomes Jarryd Hayne’s role as an unofficial community liason officer in the greater Gold Coast community.

“The bottom line is, we are a Gold Coast club. We need to appeal to everyday people,”

“On the Gold Coast, Bikies are every day people,”

bubs

Juniors
Sharks fans are being pretty dumb here. Most folks defended the right of fifita to visit a criminal pal (although surely was in favour of these types of laws when promoted by Campbell newman including the arrest of a librarian assistant for the crime of being around her boyfriend). I know i certainly did.

I just dont think the nrl or the sharks should have to cop to supporting a convicted killer because a dumb meathead decided to send him a message of support on the sly.
But the Telecrap has been leading the charge to have him suspended.
Bourban Bec and Paul Kent et al. for the past fortnight trying to pressure the Sharks to suspend and punish him for the finals series, for basically nothing more than silly thinking.
It'll be interesting to see if the morally correct Telecrap journalists try to do the same in this case.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Bourban Bec and Paul Kent et al. for the past fortnight trying to pressure the Sharks to suspend and punish him for the finals series, for basically nothing more than silly thinking.
It'll be interesting to see if the morally correct Telecrap journalists try to do the same in this case.

Hayne didnt send messages of support to any criminals as far as I can see. As things stand now he has just done what fifita (and paulo and norman) have done and that is visit a criminal.

If it turns out he gave him that 5k for something dodgy or he scrawls a message of sport to his gangster buddies next time he runs out onto the field it might be different

Valheru

Coach

The media had the RSPCA and women's rights activists demanding 14 years in prison for Mitchell Pearce.

The sharks and Fifita have gotten off lightly.

rockcod

Juniors
He seems a pretty confused sort of individual, wants to play every sport known to mankind, and now one minute he is trying to be like Jesus and hanging out at church and then he goes and and hangs out with bikies trying to be a gangsta. You have to wonder what goes on in that head.