What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne escapes suspension, no such luck for Gibbs

scottyeel

Bench
wat the f**k. now i know the nrl is f**ked up. 3 games. omg i could whinge and whine for a few paragraphs but this is downright stupid. theres at least 10 cases they could have used to get gibbs off. f**k me dead
Suck it up princess:lol::lol:

sando88

Not a Moderator
3 games tho. wtf so unfair. 1 game i would be complaining bout. 3 omg.. deadset is this sero or a gee up, has it even been officially announced yet. nrl judigary must be a bunch of no hopers by sounds of it

MrT

Juniors
wat the f**k. now i know the nrl is f**ked up. 3 games. omg i could whinge and whine for a few paragraphs but this is downright stupid. theres at least 10 cases they could have used to get gibbs off. f**k me dead

What drugs are you on?
He was late
made no attempt to make a legitimate tackle
no use of his hands
lead with the knees

sando88

Not a Moderator
he could have belted him the hand and got 3 weeks or broken his neck in a spear tackle and got 3 weeks. but for knees wtf. f**k burt is a girl. why didnt he defend brycey at the judigary. hes gonna cop it next yr. for his sake i hope he out

Captain BF

Juniors
he could have belted him the hand and got 3 weeks or broken his neck in a spear tackle and got 3 weeks. but for knees wtf. f**k burt is a girl. why didnt he defend brycey at the judigary. hes gonna cop it next yr. for his sake i hope he out
Wow! Nice work mate. In one post you have proven yourself to be a thug and an idiot.

sando88

Not a Moderator
Wow! Nice work mate. In one post you have proven yourself to be a thug and an idiot.

i am not a thug. i have never been a fite thus never lost one. i do not condone violence but if a bloke gonna get suspended for 3 weeks he might aswel do something worthwhile for it like givin burt a broken bone or two

Captain BF

Juniors
i am not a thug. i have never been a fite thus never lost one. i do not condone violence but if a bloke gonna get suspended for 3 weeks he might aswel do something worthwhile for it like givin burt a broken bone or two

How are you a moderator?

Latest posts