What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne has a fine coming his way

so much butthurt from eels fans

I would have thought you would be used to being shit by now.

if we are so shit why did you still need your mates in pink to beat us?
the roosters put 50 on us without breaking a sweat manly couldnt even crack double digits

Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Hayne played most of yesterday's game with like a broken leg,the toughness of the man is truly delicious,take note Greg Inglis(gets slapped by a wimpy Tigers player and goes off the field)

aqua_duck

Coach
Now that is a good question - maybe, Mannah, although his minutes to the field are not great. From left field, someone like Peats - 80 minutes player, always around the ball.

Mannah is already co captain, I like Peats but he's only got 50 odd first grade games under his belt, most of them as an interchange player and let's not forget I only just got suspended for off field behaviour issues.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Time the refs started penalising and marching 10mins. Players know what is and isn;t allowed anymore. To see Hayne act like a spoilt kid then get pulled out and chastised was a joke. Straight penalty. Any more lip and in the bin.

speaking of butthurt how are all the manly buttholes doing today after being clamped shut with an airtight seal for 6 minutes straight after parra hit the lead?

I hate the scum as much as anyone but you lost brah.

sure we lost and i'll cop that but they started it by going on and on about how shit parra are

well if we are so shit why didnt they flog us like the roosters did? im still waiting for an answer

Time the refs started penalising and marching 10mins. Players know what is and isn;t allowed anymore. To see Hayne act like a spoilt kid then get pulled out and chastised was a joke. Straight penalty. Any more lip and in the bin.

It's just a repeat of how they treat Jonathan Thurston - let him get away with saying anything on the field and do nothing about it.

Last edited: