What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne has a fine coming his way

Diesel

Referee
Referees shouldn't be abused by players face to face or through the media but players should be able to honestly say how they see it.

What Hayne said is fine by me.

Hayne shouldn't receive a fine, if the media want a comment straight after the game then they need to realise some comments are in the heat of the moment. If this comment was made on Twitter hours after the game that's something completely different

Danish

Referee
You aren't allowed to question a refs integrity. Hayne didn't do that so don't see why he'd be in trouble.

Maxwell should be sacked for letting 2 of the worst play the balls of all time let go for manly leading to tries while pinging parra for the same thing though

bottle

Coach
Watmough deserves a fine for continually holding his arms out trying to mimic an aeroplane.
There is only one Hayne Plane choc, so put your arms down, stop whining, and STFU.

Dutchy

Immortal
Watmough deserves a fine for continually holding his arms out trying to mimic an aeroplane.
There is only one Hayne Plane choc, so put your arms down, stop whining, and STFU.

You leave Choca-Copter alone!

Blues Riff

Bench
Peter Jorgenson was doing it when Hayne was still shitting in his nappy.

kbw

Bench
I have not seen a game this weekend where the refereeing was not disgraceful.
My complaint is not about favouring teams, its about just plain god awful decisions and things so obvious that are missed.

The std of the refereeing with more officials and more technology is so much worse than it was 20 years ago.

Look at the farce that was the $ouff$ v Tigers on Friday night, the referees not only made several poor decisions but just lost control of the game.