What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne headbutt=grub

thorson1987

Coach
Maybe a lot of attention should be focused on the two incidents where Slater slid in with his knees after Parra scored.

If I was the Parra player who scored the first try, I would have got up and decked the fool!

It was actually finch who did that. And He apologized to Inu straight away.

choisir

Juniors
I cant agree with any of these blokes being called grubs.If its because the likes of Slater,Hayne,Gallon,Hodges ,Matai and the rest play for keeps? So what.Wish my team had a bit more of it in "em.

Mr Saab

Referee
Billy and Jarryd...couldnt happen to 2 more arrogant cockheads. I hope they get 4 weeks each....but they wont. Billy will get let off and Jarryd will miss one game.
Kurt Gidley has just won lotto

forward pass

Coach
fmd - I can't believe some of the comments in this thread. Gee some league supporters are soft c**ks - they really are.

The heavy contact and toughness is what I love most about this game. Maybe a few of you should just give up on our magnificent sport and watch something more to your liking - maybe netball, curling or Synchronised swimming.

Fair dinkum. Our game needs more of last friday nights match.

Mr Saab

Referee
fmd - I can't believe some of the comments in this thread. Gee some league supporters are soft c**ks - they really are.

And most soft c**ks are parra fans. Imagine the uproar on here if Billy had butted Hayne? Parra fans would want him rubbed out for 10 weeks.

fish eel

Immortal
And most soft c**ks are parra fans. Imagine the uproar on here if Billy had butted Hayne? Parra fans would want him rubbed out for 10 weeks.

If Hayne then tried to get him back with a forearm, or had slide in with his knees earlier, I'd declare it a draw and let them go again in SOO

forward pass

Coach

Not if it was a head tap like Jarryd put on him. You call that a head butt - mate you haven't seen a real head butt if you think that is what that was.

Skirt anyone.....?

Mr Saab

Referee
Not if it was a head tap like Jarryd put on him. You call that a head butt - mate you haven't seen a real head butt if you think that is what that was.

Skirt anyone.....?

Oh go and shove you salami down haynes throat....i know it was not a classic headbut like Bowden in the 1981 semi....but hello..this is not 1980 anymore...it is 2010 and the game is VERY sanatised.
Some of the "high tackles" we see today wouldnt hurt a 80 yr old granny, but you cant make contact with the head. Hayne had intent with his butt and deserves to go....the same thing happened to Bird 6 yrs ago when he "kneed" Shane Marteene....the knee was nothing, but he got 10 weeks
The game has to be clean and it is...we cant go back to the good ole days of Dowling and Tamati...no matter how great it was.

Special K

Coach
That attempted elbow to the back of Haynes head was one of the biggest dog acts i've seen. Nearly as bad as when the little merkin stepped on Skandos face.

Hayne should have dropped him with that headbutt.

Slater is the grub.

Knees, elbows, niggle, sledge and sliding feet tackles every game.

He makes Ennis look like St Francis of Assisi.

forward pass

Coach
Oh go and shove you salami down haynes throat....i know it was not a classic headbut like Bowden in the 1981 semi....but hello..this is not 1980 anymore...it is 2010 and the game is VERY sanatised.
Some of the "high tackles" we see today wouldnt hurt a 80 yr old granny, but you cant make contact with the head. Hayne had intent with his butt and deserves to go....the same thing happened to Bird 6 yrs ago when he "kneed" Shane Marteene....the knee was nothing, but he got 10 weeks
The game has to be clean and it is...we cant go back to the good ole days of Dowling and Tamati...no matter how great it was.

:lol: you comparing what Hayne did to Tamati and Dowling scrapping against the fence near the crowd. That is ridiculous.

I think the Vixens are playing the Spitfires soon - I think you'll enjoy it.

Last edited:

Frailty

First Grade
:lol: you comparing what Hayne did to Tamati and Dowling scrapping against the fence near the crowd. That is ridiculous.

I think the Vixens are playing the Spitfires soon - I think'll enjoy it.

You didn't pass comprehension in school did you?