What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

Yes, definitely given the DPP decided not to pursue the 4th trial. But that doesn't equate to wrongly convicted.

That's an opinion, to which you're entitled.

Also an opinion, but I agree with your indication of Hayne's muppetry - and that it's neither here nor there.

TPM, my learned friend, his conviction was totally quashed. He is innocent, no wordsmithy spin will change the outcome.

The prosecution ultimately lost. They kept after him for years and years to no avail. They came back for their truncheon!

They never had a case under law or ultimately, they would have succeeded.

Instead they wasted millions of taxpayers dollars, spent our money carelessly and recklessly like drunken sailors.

The head of the director of public prosecutions couldn’t win a parking fine and should probably resign.

Haynes life, already sad and pathetic, is many times worse for their total arrogance, Ill conceived plans and incompetence.

Whatever we think of Haynesy ( very little I imagine ) he is still a citizen like you and me and he is entitled to his legal rights.

Haynsey is a good example as to why we have to keep the state honest and accountable. It’s an ongoing battle I can assure you. The Police and the DPP, they serve us, not the other way around.

Last edited:
TPM, my learned friend, his conviction was totally quashed. He is innocent, no wordsmithy spin will change the outcome.
Generally agree... minus the "totally" (if you read the actual judgement).
The prosecution ultimately lost. They kept after him for years and years to no avail. They came back for their truncheon!

They never had a case under law or ultimately, they would have succeeded.

Instead they wasted millions of taxpayers dollars, spent our money carelessly and recklessly like drunken sailors.

The head of the director of public prosecutions couldn’t win a parking fine and should probably resign.

Haynes life, already sad and pathetic, is many times worse for their total arrogance and incompetence.
Disagree with all of this however.

Generally agree... minus the "totally" (if you read the actual judgement).

Disagree with all of this however.
Mate, he’s free tonight as you know.

He walks amongst us not playing with his cellies lego bricks trying to build a giant dick to laugh and giggle at.

But hes not half guilty. Never heard of that one.

Youre entitled to your (unusual) opinion for sure.

Last edited:
Not arguing with you at all about freedom and innocence etc. I agree.

And am not saying he is half guilty... just like something can't be half quashed - and hence saying totally quashed is redundant and melodramatic.

just pointing out some slight problems with the descriptive words you're choosing to add to the basics of the situation.

I'll await the outcome of the civil case, to the beyond reasonable doubt threshold (or the anticipated settlement to avoid that case going to hearing), and then we can debate the semantics of some of your statements again.

Not arguing with you at all about freedom and innocence etc. I agree.

And am not saying he is half guilty... just like something can't be half quashed - and hence saying totally quashed is redundant and melodramatic.

just pointing out some slight problems with the descriptive words you're choosing to add to the basics of the situation.

I'll await the outcome of the civil case, to the beyond reasonable doubt threshold (or the anticipated settlement to avoid that case going to hearing), and then we can debate the semantics of some of your statements again.
Ok.

I didn’t think I was too far off the mark.

Settlements are a way of buying out risk for both parties, Im not sure if that will shine a brighter light for us, but I’m interested.

Even if she wins the civil case, he’s still ok criminally, but once again, I’ll wait for your submissions in earnest.

As you would guess, I strenuously disagree with our colleagues description of the young lady. That is unsettling and I cannot accept it.

He fairly raises the issues of her alleged losses. I suspect a claim for an ongoing psychological impairment of some description.

A different case, but anecdotally, Tyrone Mays victim remains out of sorts and in misery to this day.

Last edited:

Latest posts