What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

ImTheMan

Juniors
What is your f**king problem? You are a dirt bag.
It's just boomer brain. Once they dig in on something, no new information can change their mind. The cognitive dissonance would attack the core of their psyche. For instance if no "climate action" was taken and in 2050 Gronk was alive and well, he would be upset about it and say Dutton just got lucky due to *insert current talking points*.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Or "his problem" could just be that he was rudely accused of posting a two year old article, when it was clearly dated 6 months ago...
It's all in good fun. We may call each other merkins, but at the end of the day we are all mates that would do anything for each other. Iron sharpens iron.

Or we are like the Kardashians, sisters may fight but we really love each other.

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers

During his time behind bars, Hayne learnt how to use a sewing machine and was put to work in the prison’s textile workshop before he was moved to the laundry room.

1719389699068.jpeg1719389771507.jpeg

Hayne was earning $48.96 a week to wash his fellow inmates’ sheets over 42 hours a week – a vast fall from the $1.2m he made playing for the Gold Coast Titans.

Last edited:

EelsFan05

Bench
Didn't we erase him from our history? I say put him back. He has been found not guilty. A lot want to call him out for being a dick. I don't know him personally so won't judge him based on media stories. Same as Thurston really. None of my business and I don't know the full story so won't start acting like I do to stroke my ego.
He wasn't found 'not guilty'.

ImTheMan

Juniors
During his time behind bars, Hayne learnt how to use a sewing machine and was put to work in the prison’s textile workshop before he was moved to the laundry room.

Hayne was earning $48.96 a week to wash his fellow inmates’ sheets over 42 hours a week – a vast fall from the $1.2m he made playing for the Gold Coast Titans.

He wasn't found 'not guilty'.

Eelsfan I'll summarize the last few pages for you:

-The law is black and white (@Poupou Escobar )
-What are you both "guilty" and "not guilty" of? It doesn't exist
-Accusations are not always in good faith ie. He did pull the rug out on a forever relationship with a footballer in under an hour
-George Pell is innocent, so will be Hayne

Hayne does the lords work
Humble enough for laundry
Your judgment comes soon

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers