What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

eels_fan

First Grade
What a package... I honestly don’t think there would be many players in the history of the game with a highlight package that good...

If BA wants him back, I’m onboard the train..

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
What a package... I honestly don’t think there would be many players in the history of the game with a highlight package that good...

It doesn't show his try assists. You could probably nearly double the amount of time needed if you took into account all of his TA's and LBA's

hindy111

Post Whore

I reckon if did a Luke Burt one it would look good too. All highlight packages look great.

Gronk

Staff member
I was watching last night and he looks like he is putting in at 50%.

He needs to get to 75% + to play for my team.

JARRYD HAYNE

Italy exposed the Fijian star in their fiery pool game last Friday when they pushed up and shut him down.

Post-game, Azzuri veteran Terry Campese reckoned the codehopper had only been half playing during the opening games of the tournament.

“Jarryd Hayne has not … I don’t think he’s even been at 50 per cent yet, to be honest,” Campese said.

“He hasn’t been tackled before [our game] — he hasn’t. He hasn’t played the ball in this comp.”

For Fiji to be a realistic chance of upsetting New Zealand, the Bati need Hayne to step up his running game and taking on the defensive line.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/wo...m/news-story/2f725929dc88de2fa9f790fe58e44f19

Kornstar

Coach
JARRYD HAYNE

Italy exposed the Fijian star in their fiery pool game last Friday when they pushed up and shut him down.

Post-game, Azzuri veteran Terry Campese reckoned the codehopper had only been half playing during the opening games of the tournament.

“Jarryd Hayne has not … I don’t think he’s even been at 50 per cent yet, to be honest,” Campese said.

“He hasn’t been tackled before [our game] — he hasn’t. He hasn’t played the ball in this comp.”

For Fiji to be a realistic chance of upsetting New Zealand, the Bati need Hayne to step up his running game and taking on the defensive line.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/wo...m/news-story/2f725929dc88de2fa9f790fe58e44f19

And yet he has scored tries and set plenty up........what a shit player........