What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

hindy111

Post Whore
If fit he is the No 1 fullback.
His ball playing and defense is better then Guth and Bevan. Id say under high ball also.
Bevan running game and speed is more dangerous.

That said Gutherson should be our fullback as he isnt a wing or centre.

84 Baby

Referee
Get the feeling some people will actually be happy for Parra to fail just to have an "I told you so" moment.
Get on Snooch
deathrider1.jpg

Noise

Coach

So you were talking shit when you said he has been exposed as a liar. He never lied about his move to Sydney

Incorrect

Coach
Don't hold back merkin. What about blaming him for global warming too.

Webster somehow makes it sound like Laurie Daley no longer being NSW coach is a bad thing.... On reflection, Hayne not passing to Morris will leave a far more positive and longer loasting legacy for NSW Origin than anyone ever imagined!!

forward pass

Coach
Laurie Daley would still be coaching the Blues if Hayne had passed to an unmarked Josh Morris in Origin II.

Nonsense. How can anyone possibly say what would have happened if that try had been scored. Every play after that point would have been different. We might have dropped the kick off and Qld score back to back tries - who the f**k knows.

Incorrect

Coach
Nonsense. How can anyone possibly say what would have happened if that try had been scored. Every play after that point would have been different. We might have dropped the kick off and Qld score back to back tries - who the f**k knows.
Exactly... Josh Morris might not have even caught it.... his hands have been failing him lately...

oneguy

Juniors
Not sure if it's been mentioned - but what are the chances te NRL complicates the Hayne signing saying it's not Market Value and adds a further $250K to the deal leaving us with cap issues? Isn't that what happened with Izzy?

oldmancraigy

Coach
Exactly... Josh Morris might not have even caught it.... his hands have been failing him lately...

Those particular moments were highlights of last season. I know, I know, call me petty, but I reckon it could be a good number of years before any of us ever see anything like that again. Unless Josh Morris is playing.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Haynes return is a huge moment in the career of BA. his skills will be tested to the extreme in getting the best out of Hayne and the team. Its a much different environment than 2014. The Eels are no longer just Jaryd Hayne. How this impacts will be great to watch. Will BA ensure Haynes focus is team first last and always? If supporters see Hayne receiving preferential treatment it will certainly alienate some suporters towards BA.
Im sure BA knows all this but obviously is keen to have Jaryd back.
If BA has JH back to his best within the team structure his reputation will soar. Good luck BA and not sarcastically either. Im in. Let's do this.