What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Never. Coming. Back. :joy::joy::joy:

Suck shit phantom and shame
on all the morons in denial who accused our local Shire journalist, Buzz Rothfield weeks ago on making shit up and shame to all the knobs when I suggested this was on the cards months ago and got mowed down. You pissants!!!

Pay attention next time and have some faith.

Welcome home Haynesy !! All is forgiven.

Go Parra!!!
In fairness, anyone who accused Rothfield of making shit up is still correct.

Avenger

Immortal
Credit will come once the big noting stops.

If I had a dollar for every time someone mentioned Hayne would be back, I’d almost be in a position to buy some bitcoins. Smdh
Big noting is acceptable on an anonymous forum in a virtual world. I’m very shy in the real world.

Last edited:

Suitman

Post Whore
Can someone of significance please amend the title of this thread.

Actually, I think the better idea would be for a mod to lock this thread and start a new, focussing now just on Jarryd and the Eels.
This is a NEW chapter in his career.
We need to let the shenanigans of his past behind, and focus on his upcoming shenanigans in a separate Eels related thread.
Come on Twiz. You know you can do it.

If we don't get that thing SBW got, where he was just wandering about and we could literally hear his thoughts, I'm gonna feel ripped off. Oh, and bring back Hayne-Cam!!

Latest posts