What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Are you going to patronage Rick Steins Bannister's restaurant?

Not sure. I did last time I went there and loved the shellfish platter, but dind't think the fish was anything special. According to thier web-booking service there's nothing available anyway, but it also seems to be booked out every day from now, and I find that hard to believe.

We're staying at the other end of the beach, about 50 metres from the takeaway kiosk which is pretty good for a burger.

Eelogical

Referee
Not sure. I did last time I went there and loved the shellfish platter, but dind't think the fish was anything special. According to thier web-booking service there's nothing available anyway, but it also seems to be booked out every day from now, and I find that hard to believe.

We're staying at the other end of the beach, about 50 metres from the takeaway kiosk which is pretty good for a burger.
Ahh, a hook shot off the golf course?

strider

Post Whore

Allure is a nice little motel

and i concur about the burgers