What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne out the rest of the year?

strider

Post Whore
If this is true then it's a massive f**king failure in leadership at our club

I would bet BOTH my nuts that if there were more state of origin games to be played, Hayne would be killing himself to get on the field .... but no, playing for parra doesn't seem to cut it

Get your f**king finger out and do whatever you need to to get back on the field and be the leader people think you can be

And Ricky don't be a useless f**king merkin and show some leadership to get your f**king leader back out there and make a f**king effort to show SOMETHING remotely resembling giving a f**k for you fans THIS YEAR!

useless f**king merkins the lot of em

mrpwnd

Bench
There's been no official announcement from either Hayne or Sticky about the nature of the injury. Don't go all full genius over some random converataion between fitler and gould, lol.

For what it's worth, given how shit the eels are atm, I couldn't blame anyone for doing whatever they could to not play for the eels. Why risk any kind of injury for this shithouse of a team?

boonboon

Juniors
Interesting that he supposedly won't play for the rest of the year. Hasn't played for the eels since before Ricky sacked 12 players , thought he could make origin 2 but now can't play for 3 or 4 months with a hamstring as Rabs said Chris Lawrence came back sooner from a broken hip. Something smells rotten in the realm of the eels. Be especially so if he goes to the World Cup

strider

Post Whore
There's been no official announcement from either Hayne or Sticky about the nature of the injury. Don't go all full genius over some random converataion between fitler and gould, lol.

For what it's worth, given how shit the eels are atm, I couldn't blame anyone for doing whatever they could to not play for the eels. Why risk any kind of injury for this shithouse of a team?

they are talking about it because someone at the club told them genius - lol

if we are even considering it i think it shows how gutless our entire club is .... show some f**king desire and heart for a f**king change

fish eel

Immortal
'Not risking him' sounds like they've just given him the rest of the year off.

Why anyone should pay to go to anymore of our matches I don't know.

Djay

Juniors

if we are even considering it i think it shows how gutless our entire club is .... show some f**king desire and heart for a f**king change

You have used the f bomb quite regularly but you know I don't blame you one but it's exactly how I feel and love your passion shame our pea hearted club and people involved in it aren't the same. So f**king sad.

EelsFan05

Bench
Disgusting for the members and paying fans if our best player and captain could be playing but is having a rest for the World Cup and next season.

mrpwnd

Bench

Still word of mouth as far as im concerned. Like I said, the eels are an absolute trash dump atm - I wouldn't mind seeing them kicked out of the comp for the rest of the year at least, as opposed to being the NRLs punching bag.

Anyway, say you're in rickys position, why would YOU want to risk your best player for a season long dead? I'd say it'd be a better imvestment to leave any decent player for next year where it's a clean slate.

strider

Post Whore
because building some desire and heart in this joint can start NOW ..... show people, including yourselves that you actually give a shit

i love that we have some of the most loyal diehard fans in the comp given that we are being lapped by 40+ every other week and coming dead last by a fair margin to still draw the crowds we are is amazing

they deserve to see a hell of a lot more out of this team than they are

jason taylor

Bench
Interesting that he supposedly won't play for the rest of the year. Hasn't played for the eels since before Ricky sacked 12 players , thought he could make origin 2 but now can't play for 3 or 4 months with a hamstring as Rabs said Chris Lawrence came back sooner from a broken hip. Something smells rotten in the realm of the eels. Be especially so if he goes to the World Cup

He played and got injured against the Roosters, the match after Sticky told certain players they weren't wanted, he came off the bench and played five eight. There's no conspiracy.

barney gumble

Juniors
Great spray from Strider.

I've moved on from anger though, these piss poor performances and piss weak attitudes are all just ho hum to me now.

Time to write 2013 off as hopefully the end of a horror 4 seasons. I don't care if Hayne doesn't play again this year. Corey Norman in reserves and Hoppa jnr still god bothering, all 3 rested, fit and ready to rebuild this pathetic rabble from 2014.

Eelementary

Post Whore
If Stuart says to Hayne, "I'm not risking you for the last 6 games," what's the problem? Even if Jarryd kicked up a stink, Stuart is the boss, and we know by now it's his way or no way.

And to be honest, I agree with it - why risk our only creative player for 6 games that will accomplish nothing? The spoon is ours.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We're not going to broadcast Hayne's return date. How does that benefit us?

At least this way we keep the opposition guessing and maybe ambush a side or two.

Noise

Coach
I reckon we rest Hayne till 2015. Not worth the risk playing him.

Even Gus Gould was giving a sly jibe about the longest hamstring in jury ever

#f**kenSoftCockIfTrue

Suitman

Post Whore
Man, I'd love to be on Hayne's salary and be told I could have the rest of the year off 'cause I had a sore hammy.

Suity

eels_fan

First Grade
Stuart has a bit more to say re: Hayne in post Match conf

Might be back for 2 or 3 games this season, but all depends on his Sheens wants him for Australia

Latest posts