What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne - outstanding!!

slippery nipeel

Juniors
I think Jarryd Hayne deserves congrats for the way he bounced back from that mistake in Game 1 of the S.O.O. His brilliant try, kick- return and dfensive efforts tonight have stamped as a long-term NSW rep.
I hope he stays an EEL for a very long time!!

Congrats to Bird, Gallen, Bedsy, Mason and Cooper tonight all played great! Honerable mentions tonight to Hindy, Bobcat and Hazem.

Kimmorley and Kite were rubbish!!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
cooper was ordinary at best...... they say he is the best center in the the game and the best finisher in the game??????

2 tries were bungled by him

jayjayselmes

Juniors
I also thin Hindy will retire from rep footy after this years tri nations. He was very quite tonight and looks like he is going through the motions of rep footy.

i think its time he made way for some younger players to come through

also the el masri wing spot was a token gesture to at least give him one game before he retires.

NT_Eelsfan

Juniors
i was scared when he took that big run at the end that he might have hurt himself but he was just playing :p

strider

Post Whore
he was great tonight .... if i had to give 3-2-1, he'd be either 2 or 1 (bird would be 3, he played awesome too)

Mr Saab

Referee
He was great and will have to be Aust winger in the Oct test.
One thing for sure...he wont be shaving for a while...shocking gash to his cheek.

Pazza

First Grade
if there is a positive from this series, its the youth that NSW has blooded.

parramaniac2516

Juniors
Yea those Gashes looked deep i hope they dont keep him out of the game on Monday. i dont know how he got them then he went over the sideline with Tate he didnt have them but as soon as they put the Camera back on him they was clear as day.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I thought Jarryd was awesome tonight, besides that one blemish in game one he has been faultless. Definatley should be one of the winger's picked in the october test.

lucablight

First Grade
slippery nipeel said:
I think Jarryd Hayne deserves congrats for the way he bounced back from that mistake in Game 1 of the S.O.O. His brilliant try, kick- return and dfensive efforts tonight have stamped as a long-term NSW rep.
I hope he stays an EEL for a very long time!!

Congrats to Bird, Gallen, Bedsy, Mason and Cooper tonight all played great! Honerable mentions tonight to Hindy, Bobcat and Hazem.

Kimmorley and Kite were rubbish!!

Cooper was terrible IMO. Haven't seen so many bombed tries and knock ons by a player in ages.

Gronk

Staff member
Jarryd is a class act.

Hindy was quiet again, with Bird, Gallen & Hoffman leading the way.

Cooper was rubbish. Wota Hog. :roll:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Jarryd was brilliant this series, but we need a centre who can pass the bloody ball

Cooper offloaded once all night, and resulted in a try to Hayne