What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

hindy111

Post Whore
Recruitment hasn't been great.

I'd pin your hopes on the new coach and any emerging talent coming through. Gutherson is still a good player but fullback isn't his spot anymore. He has the smarts but he is way too slow. I think they keep him there until Dylan Brown returns to the side.

Few forwards coming thru that's it I think.
Dylan will be fit for pre season.

I don't think the gap between the Sharks and Eels is that great tbh. I juries, draw and some luck .
The top 3 are far ahead. Roosters lose half a side.and doomed for 2025.

Fangs

Coach
If Moses wasn't injured and Hopgood I'd say Eels win atleast 4 or 5 more games.....
The bet was good due to injuries

I had the Eels at the other end of the table.

Injuries yes but I think most disappointing was the form of the senior players. RCG/Paulo aren't a premier front row pairing anymore.

Season ended with the comeback loss to the Bulldogs. If Moses ices that game (Which he should of) then it could have been a different season. They should have at least been fighting for an 8 spot but like the Warriors their season never got going.

Iamback

Coach
If Moses wasn't injured and Hopgood I'd say Eels win atleast 4 or 5 more games.....
The bet was good due to injuries

Probably true but lack of depth into Arthur using the bench poorly mean't you guys were in that position.

You don't have guys to do the ugly stuff. Into some good squad fillers

WestyLife

First Grade
I'm probably more Penrith then you. I grew up their and watched the Plaza get built. I went to games when there was still the hills.
Bandwagon you say? I think not.

I am pointing out positives and negatives. Are you the only person allowed to do this?

You seem to have a habit of attacking decent posters

Someone who was Penrith wouldn't support eels and pretend to support Panthers while suggesting the eels players are all superior. It's this trait that stopped me enjoying your contribution.

hindy111

Post Whore
Someone who was Penrith wouldn't support eels and pretend to support Panthers while suggesting the eels players are all superior. It's this trait that stopped me enjoying your contribution.

Who's superior? Most Panthers players have edge in class

WestyLife

First Grade
I hope all Schneider haters are glued to this Newy v Phins game

Still hate him but gave context to how I thought he could work in this team. Not much more I can do than that.

There was some joking when I suggested signing Jnr or Matto yes. Banter is all.
Apologies if upset

Not upset. Just pointing out how you aren't actually more Penrith than chins.