What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne Setback

Eels Dude

Coach
Not training in full till after Xmas is not too big a deal. He can still keep up the weights and fitness and so some of the training drills in the mean time.

mrpwnd

Bench
I wonder what the chances are of this hammy coming back to haunt him.
They never really go away do they? Always a re-occurring injury.

yy_cheng

Coach
would hayne hammy be chronicle like tahu's?

Maybe we shouold stick him at 5/8th so he doesnt need his explosiveness as much

yy_cheng

Coach
would hayne hammy be chronicle like tahu's?

Maybe we shouold stick him at 5/8th so he doesnt need his explosiveness as much

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I can't ever recall Hayne missing any games for Parramatta through injury since his career started,he has been lucky with that but unfortunately i get the feeling his luck will change and he will miss some games for us next season.:(

We are doomed:(

Craig Johnston

First Grade
I can't ever recall Hayne missing any games for Parramatta through injury since his career started,he has been lucky with that but unfortunately i get the feeling his luck will change and he will miss some games for us next season.:(

We are doomed:(

he missed a half a dozen games in 2008 4 of those after the broncos game i think where he got done for lifting tonie carroll, but i'm not sure how long that suspension was v injury

Parra Guru

Coach
omg people get a grip.... he's not even going to miss that much training.

Hammy's can't be rushed, that's most likely why the precautions.

Delboy

First Grade
Hayne wants to step up and start running, to be safe the training staff has told him to leave that to next year to ensure it is completely healed.

Gronk

Staff member
Hayne wants to step up and start running, to be safe the training staff has told him to leave that to next year to ensure it is completely healed.

It's not to be safe at all. It's because the hammy hasn't fully reattached to the bone.

Eels Dude

Coach
he missed a half a dozen games in 2008 4 of those after the broncos game i think where he got done for lifting tonie carroll, but i'm not sure how long that suspension was v injury

He was also stood down for the first two games of 2008 after that drive by incident in Kings Cross... So the 6 games he missed would have been 2 for that, another couple from suspension, and those he missed due to being in origin camp. So no games missed due to injury.