What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne threatens to quit NRL

STG-MACCA

Bench
Hayne.........stood up by Nightingale, possibly coz he was thinking about what to do with the 6k he got for standing in the rain tonight. :lol:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Im shocked that this came from a Queenslander. You blokes are meant to be the ones that stick by their players, but your suggesting from one poor appearance in a test match 'we' should let him go.

Need i bring up the fact he leads the metres gained in the NRL? Yes the media tends to over rate him, but they do that with alot of players. Fact is, i would rather no other fullback in the game.

Need I remind you that it is Hayne threatening to walk away from YOUR support simply because he wants to believe his skills are worth more then what he gets.

Not to mention he's a consistent douche to the referees, which was on display tonight after his penalty. That ref was hardly the best we've seen, but Haynes penalty was actually legitimate.

Someone

Bench
Need I remind you that it is Hayne threatening to walk away from YOUR support simply because he wants to believe his skills are worth more then what he gets.

Not to mention he's a consistent douche to the referees, which was on display tonight after his penalty. That ref was hardly the best we've seen, but Haynes penalty was actually legitimate.

I dont take what Hayne said as an insult because i dont think much of it. he has said it to try and con the NRL into expanding the salary cap. Personally, i think he is getting enough as it is. But as per a player comes out and says something, and all the 14 year old nerds on this site come off their mothers tit and post their hate for Hayne for no real reason.

As for the attitude to the referees, who gives a sh*t. Maybe we could give him dentention?

Bazal

Post Whore
:lol:

I'm no Hayne groupie, ask Ron Jeremy :p .....but put in context, his comments are nothing but a mostly fair shot at the NRL for their stance on top players looking for the cash. Whether I agree with top players chasing cash is another issue, but well in to the storm tard for sucking in so many with his troll-like edit

H0WZAT

Juniors
I can't believe how many idiots have taken the bait with the DT's headline. I don't see how Hayne's quote of not knowing where he will be in four years, in the context of that is when he's contract expires, equals he wants out now.

badav

Bench
What a douche bag complaining that he only gets 4 free tickets to the game and his salary is only 500k per year.

He obviously forgets that if it wasn't for Rugby League he would still be scrapping in Minto housing commission.

I also noticed that rambling old fart Loudstrat had a nice go at Isreal Folau for being greedy (even though he hasn't actually signed anywhere), yet he has not made any post at all in this thread about his man crush Jarryd Hayne. Gone on holidays or something?

Last edited:

beave

Coach
Im shocked that this came from a Queenslander. You blokes are meant to be the ones that stick by their players, but your suggesting from one poor appearance in a test match 'we' should let him go.

Need i bring up the fact he leads the metres gained in the NRL? Yes the media tends to over rate him, but they do that with alot of players. Fact is, i would rather no other fullback in the game.

I would prefer to have Duggan over Hayne in my team to be honest..............

Feej

First Grade
Probably the worst part of this is that he'll become the poster boy for Phil Gould. Watch tomorrows Footy Show and see it happen.

simostorm

Bench

Hayne isnt a Queenslander.

We dont give a stuff about rubbish NSW players. :lol:

simostorm

Bench
What a douche bag complaining that he only gets 4 free tickets to the game and his salary is only 500k per year.

He obviously forgets that if it wasn't for Rugby League he would still be scrapping in Minto housing commission.

I also noticed that rambling old fart Loudstrat had a nice go at Isreal Folau for being greedy (even though he hasn't actually signed anywhere), yet he has not made any post at all in this thread about his man crush Jarryd Hayne. Gone on holidays or something?

He's probally getting a boob job done or something..

Someone

Bench
Hayne isnt a Queenslander.

We dont give a stuff about rubbish NSW players. :lol:

That was shown last night when Smith, Cronk, Slater and Inglis dominated the ball carrying and wouldnt give any oppurtunity to the NSW wingers.

I hope Cammy Smith isnt out to long, you guys down south will want him back soon so you can returning to winning for f**k all. I suppose without him playing you'll be closer to being under the cap though...

:roll:

Charlie124

First Grade
That was shown last night when Smith, Cronk, Slater and Inglis dominated the ball carrying and wouldnt give any oppurtunity to the NSW wingers.

I hope Cammy Smith isnt out to long, you guys down south will want him back soon so you can returning to winning for f**k all. I suppose without him playing you'll be closer to being under the cap though...

:roll:

serious question, how old are you?

Dazraider

Juniors
They should not complain when getting over 300k, they shoudl change the contracts on players that get payed plenty and do not deliver points every week or set try up.
if your an attacking player on 500k a season you should get your wages deducted if you have a poor performance.

parramaniac2516

Juniors
I'm sorry but when has Hayne actually said he is going to quit the nrl. He said after his contract runs out he might go elsewhere. He said the same thing after signing this contract for parra in 4 years that he might go elsewhere. I agree he is being very money hungry and selfish but he has a point the Nrl are meant to be fixing this problem and seem to be doing nothing. ATM also I don't think the nrl would want to lose Hayne considering there trying to stop the Afl's GWS side and hayne is the poster boy for sydneys western suburbs.

rabbs

Juniors
Hayne would have to ask his mothers permission before he goes anywhere,so its her decision not his.

Latest posts