What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne 'worth $1m in rugby ugly'

TheRam

Coach
What a great article. I don't think I have read anyone put it so well in regards to both Yawnion & AFL in my life. Award winning stuff. David Southwell take a bow, you deserve it.

Suitman

Post Whore
Roy Slaven said on Triple M on Monday that he had decided to watch the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday night.
H.G. Nelson was horrified.
The following conversation ensued........

Roy: Yes HG, I decided to watch the game until the first penalty was given, and saw approximately 43 seconds.

HG: Did you enjoy it Roy?

Roy: No.

:lol::lol::lol:

Suity

I swear you compare Friday Night and its spectacle against Saturday night and it is supposed spectacle and it is a no contest, Friday night wins hands down. Friday night was a club League game, and Saturday and international Rugby game, supposedly the showpiece game for Australian Rugby.

Fee

Juniors
I watched only alittle bit of the game on Sat night and it was boring as. But as far as I am cocerned nothing comes close to Rugby League!:D

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Roy Slaven said on Triple M on Monday that he had decided to watch the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday night.
H.G. Nelson was horrified.
The following conversation ensued........

Roy: Yes HG, I decided to watch the game until the first penalty was given, and saw approximately 43 seconds.

HG: Did you enjoy it Roy?

Roy: No.

:lol::lol::lol:

Suity
:lol:

mickybolg

Juniors
80 thousand went to watch a game that had no line breaks and one try with 15 to go,what a joke rugby is!! how can that be compared to friday nights game,what a spectacle and what a mighty win!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
I defy any Rugby fan to argue that the sport is a better spectacle than Rugby League.

The game has gone down hill so fast over the last 5 years it ain't funny.

Even Chardonnay is out of fashion these days.

Suity

If that's the case, I'd recommend them playing at Parra Stadium. Those billboards sure are a pain to get past.

They're like chokepoints designed to funnel enemies into tight positions so you can leave a single swordsman there to effectively hold off a horde.

Latest posts