What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hayne

bartman

Immortal
People posting that they're hearing on twitter broken ankle?

He looked in a lot of pain on the ground there :(. It could be a long end to our season....

jimmy77au

Juniors
don't know whether it was on the landing, or the way that he was tackled that did it - that grub on the maroon wing seemingly tackled him by the ankle - although i could be mistaken......(not about the winger being a grub......f**k i hate boyd, in a similar vein to the hatred Ashley Schaeffer has for Burt - although probably not as obsessive to post it 3,000,000 times....)

cv8z

Juniors
People posting that they're hearing on twitter broken ankle?

He looked in a lot of pain on the ground there :(. It could be a long end to our season....

I thought it was a long end anyway
Whatever the injury hope he recovers well as you said he looked in pain

Spot On

Coach
Possibly not as bad as it looked going by the footage of him in the sheds after the game????

bartman

Immortal
No point him rushing back for this season I guess, better to let whatever it is mend exactly right.

Gronk

Staff member
Hayne does go down like a bag of shit and make miracle recoveries (bit of a sook). Hopefully that's the case.

Now we have the dilema of Sio, Mullaney or Burt at fullback.

cv8z

Juniors
Hayne does go down like a bag of shit and make miracle recoveries (bit of a sook). Hopefully that's the case.

Now we have the dilema of Sio, Mullaney or Burt at fullback.

Please not burt again

Djay

Juniors
Sums up our season, I'd rather him sort out whatever it is now and get ready for next year, this years a write off anyway.

And if Burt's fullback, we will get lapped every week.

jimmy77au

Juniors
Bit left field, but Ben Roberts at fullback perhaps?

Wally.......I know you look at it now and think - damn, this stuff makes me feel good..... but seriously......the Ice isn't good for you champ - put the pipe down and live a clean lifestyle.....

:roll:

j/k

Latest posts