What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haz-Beanz Meanz Hynz

carinashark

First Grade
I love the guy but somthing is missing. The hospital pass to mcInnes was lazy. The disallowed try was good though. The obstruction was rubbish, a harbinger of what was to come in the second half.

bluefox68

Staff member
I would like to see a game where he ACTUALLY plays 6 and stops ‘demanding the ball’…

Trindall is a better 7 - swallow your pride and actually help the team…

Reactions: PJ
I would like to see a game where he ACTUALLY plays 6 and stops ‘demanding the ball’…

Trindall is a better 7 - swallow your pride and actually help the team…
Great point, game started and it was Hynes who put first kick in was seeing the ball more.
When it should have been Trindall, yes Tricky put more kicks in eventually.
Hynes has to accept he is the 5/8 he does not run the team that is Trindall/Brailey.
Till he does we will be disjointed

DJDL

First Grade
Mid way through the first half Nicho had touched the ball twice as many times as Tricky.

For someone “playing outside” someone else that’s hard to reconcile.

Nicho can play, no question.
But there needs to be discussions about him trying to be “the man” and do it all.

There’s no shame in hanging back and picking his moments.

Mid way through the first half Nicho had touched the ball twice as many times as Tricky.

For someone “playing outside” someone else that’s hard to reconcile.

Nicho can play, no question.
But there needs to be discussions about him trying to be “the man” and do it all.

There’s no shame in hanging back and picking his moments.
He needs to watch Munster and Luai.

They pick there moments they let Hughes and Cleary run the show, then pounce.

Weaponhead

Coach
I didn't see much energy from Hynes. He certainly wasn't playing with a smile on his face.

The Sharks need hin at his best to do anything in the finals. I hope he gets confidence and form to take into the big games.

Latest posts