What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haz-Beanz Meanz Hynz

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I'd very strongly argue that if Violet was afflicted by all the above excuses he shouldn't have been playing.

I heard Ali Brigginshaw on the Fox talking about Gail Broughton, how she was a confidence player and how that flowed into the team. We've all heard that said about other confidence player

Well as The shrinking Violet is a non confident player, for too many reasons, and that clearly permeated into the others as well.

He did not need to be rushed in. The team was going better when he was out and all his presence did was upset the apple cart.

But no, instead the Sharks go with what they know and accept mediocrity.

Nice guys finish last.

Inferno

Coach
Whatever numbers they wear on their back one thing is clear and that's Tricky needs to play on the right and Hynes on the left. As a right footer and a far better kicker Tricky needs more space. Confidence and injury are two problems which Nicho should be able to put aside for the start of next season.

I still think this season represent progress and improvement. We finished in the top 4 which is better than last year. We did manage to knock off a lot of top 8 teams which was the knock on us over the past few years. Goal kicking was light years ahead of what it was 2 years ago.

What cruelled us (Hynes dip in form aside) was poor discipline and poor ball control. It's either a coaching issue or a personnel issue (which is a coaching issue). I think that's the area we need the biggest improvement in next year to make the finals and not be pretenders.

I have faith in Fitzy.

Next year he will be untra violet.

Untra Meaning in Urdu​

Untra meaning in Urdu is Ghair tarbiat yafta (غیر تربیت یافتہ). Similar words of Untra are also commonly used in daily talk like as Untravelled, Untraversed, and Untrammeled. Pronunciation of Untra in roman Urdu is "Ghair tarbiat yafta" and Translation of Untra in Urdu writing script is غیر تربیت یافتہ.

Quicksilver

Bench

Untra Meaning in Urdu​

Untra meaning in Urdu is Ghair tarbiat yafta (غیر تربیت یافتہ). Similar words of Untra are also commonly used in daily talk like as Untravelled, Untraversed, and Untrammeled. Pronunciation of Untra in roman Urdu is "Ghair tarbiat yafta" and Translation of Untra in Urdu writing script is غیر تربیت یافتہ.

FFS, I had that up for two seconds before I edited ya unt! ;)

PS. I still don't undrustand what it means

1990 sharkie

Juniors
I’d be reluctant to play him at fullback.
He has calf issues.
It’s not that long ago we had another half/fullback with calf issues.

It’s 6 or the UK for me.
6 still has him playing 1st receiver on the left or right and kicking. He'd be a great 3rd choice kicker

I just want Kennedy out of the team because if the sweep play doesn't work he offers 0 to the team. We have noone that can break the line in the middle of the field and noone ever there to capitalise on any half breaks

island pro

Juniors
6 still has him playing 1st receiver on the left or right and kicking. He'd be a great 3rd choice kicker

I just want Kennedy out of the team because if the sweep play doesn't work he offers 0 to the team. We have noone that can break the line in the middle of the field and noone ever there to capitalise on any half breaks
While I agree to an extent on Kennedy, I think your comment sells him short. I would describe him as excellent under the high ball and very good in Defense in general (a massive improvement in that department since his debut).

I do agree that he doesn’t offer enough with the ball and that the game might have passed him by, but he is nowhwere near our worst each week, and often close to our best. Maybe he just stands out as average because there are so many “x-factor” players that play fullback, and he isn’t one of them.

I like Kennedy, I really do…but

Drives me insane watching him look like a pin ball bouncing off blokes when anyone makes a break. I know he slows them down or makes a miraculous ankle tap but FFS learn how to take ya big girl.