What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He we go...again

txta2

Bench
Not what I'm hearing.....source?
What are you hearing?....source
Heard from two people , probably a delay, shit happens all the time in construction.
What date was the commercial side supposed to start?
So some people need to take a deep breath and grab some tissues

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
What are you hearing?....source
Heard from two people , probably a delay, shit happens all the time in construction.
What date was the commercial side supposed to start?
So some people need to take a deep breath and grab some tissues
So are you saying the developers have pulled out or there is a delay? Bit of a difference tbh. I have heard nothing other than they're about 18 months behind mainly due to several amendments and upgrades on the original plans. Happy to hear if there is any genuine concerns though.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The delay could be due to retention being held, i have done some work in the industry in the past, if there was delay in work being completed, that will flow onto retention payment being slowed down as well

txta2

Bench
So are you saying the developers have pulled out or there is a delay? Bit of a difference tbh. I have heard nothing other than they're about 18 months behind mainly due to several amendments and upgrades on the original plans. Happy to hear if there is any genuine concerns though.
No I'm not saying that,there is a delay and it's obvious why. I'm just hoping they aren't sweating on the economy because raising the capital is only going to get harder for all parties involved.

txta2

Bench
They'll be sweet but it needs to really happen soon...the money.
Anyway back to the salary cap issues looks like the Storm have taken some heat off the Sharks

Stake Removed

First Grade
What’s happening with the storm?

If the NRL cant see what is happening they are blind, teams are trying to keep up with Roosters & Broncos who seem to have an unlimited cap, so the other clubs are trying to find a way of keeping up.

The NRL needs to find a way to make it a even playing field

Latest posts