What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He we go...again

Right so Maloney won it for NSW. Despite Fittler picking 9 new faces this year. And do we count all the NSW losses by maloney over the previous 10 years? or just the 4 games he won. And again read above for correct figures & result of not understanding them.
yes he did.
I've got a better game.
let's count all maloneys success vs moylans success.
that will be a happy game lol.

Surely

Post Whore
Hard to know what they are really paid

Dugan was reportedly 750k

Moylan 900k

But he'd just signed a deal previously with Penrith at 700k then they didn't want him, doubt we'd then pay 900k for a Moylan that was out of form and favour

Hard to know what they are really paid

Dugan was reportedly 750k

Moylan 900k

But he'd just signed a deal previously with Penrith at 700k then they didn't want him, doubt we'd then pay 900k for a Moylan that was out of form and favour
Duges is on rep incentives. Most are.

carcharias

Immortal
No, where would one find this?
TV
It’s a Sportsbet ad ( I think - I know zero about gambling)
It’s for a gambling phone ap.
The jist is...
“Even wizz kid Todd Carney can use it”
He stands in front of a statue of a Greek baby looking thing that is pissing into its own face.

Carney says
It’s a piece of p..
Then the voice over cuts in before he says “piss”.

MilkShark

First Grade
TV
It’s a Sportsbet ad ( I think - I know zero about gambling)
It’s for a gambling phone ap.
The jist is...
“Even wizz kid Todd Carney can use it”
He stands in front of a statue of a Greek baby looking thing that is pissing into its own face.

Carney says
It’s a piece of p..
Then the voice over cuts in before he says “piss”.
Well that brings a whole new meaning to taking the piss out of yourself

He should be embarrassed

he came on ysterday threw 3 passes for 2 trys & then went off injured. Then went home shocked. Then was more shocked to find that the only result that could possibly kick his team out of the finals, actually happened.
mad Monday started early.

txta2

Bench
Shane Flanagans plan.
He's the one who set this all up.
Others are now trying to deal with it.
You get that, don't you?
So getting rid of Brailey and Flanno jnr was the plan. I get what your saying I don't think you understand what I'm trying to explain. And that is they had a good reason to get rid of Chad Townsend because of salary cap restraints and they could of signed Flanno jnr for half of Chad's salary.
That would of taken a bit of pressure off. It's a roll of the dice sure but the politics of the place is again holding this team back.
They should of released Bukuya as soon as they signed Williams.
They also lost Brailey, where's his brothers development going?
So here they are losing players but keeping these bog ave players on good wages. Sounds like Parramatta.

So getting rid of Brailey and Flanno jnr was the plan. I get what your saying I don't think you understand what I'm trying to explain. And that is they had a good reason to get rid of Chad Townsend because of salary cap restraints and they could of signed Flanno jnr for half of Chad's salary.
That would of taken a bit of pressure off. It's a roll of the dice sure
They should of released Bukuya as soon as they signed Williams.
They also lost Brailey, where's his brothers development going?
So here they are losing players but keeping these bog ave players on good wages. Sounds like Parramatta.
Did they get rid of B1 and FJ? or did they want to leave for whatever reason? Did the club ask them to go? Or did they ask to leave?
I already know that you do not know the answers to those questions, and your explanation is based on assumptions.

I ask again, what do you think Flanno Sr's plan was in signing these players and what he was going to do with them?

txta2

Bench
Did they get rid of B1 and FJ? or did they want to leave for whatever reason? Did the club ask them to go? Or did they ask to leave?
I already know that you do not know the answers to those questions, and your explanation is based on assumptions.

I ask again, what do you think Flanno Sr's plan was in signing these players and what he was going to do with them?
Signing which players?

Signing which players?

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/posts/13750473/

Other clubs did want him. Flange signed him, lost Maloney, signed Moyza,signed Johnson, signed Jnr.
What do you think his plan was?

The original post I posted to you. This was about Chad, and Flange signing these other players.
I'll make it easier for you. Do you think Flange had a plan to move Chad on so his son could play?
Are you surprised that Jnr is moving since his dad has gone?

Flanno’s plan?

Chad would have been told this year the Club is going in a different direction and he wasn’t a part of the future and he could look at other opportunities.

Flanno jnr would be our halfback.

I’m not a wrap on either but I’m sure that’s would have happened.

Flanno’s plan?

Chad would have been told this year the Club is going in a different direction and he wasn’t a part of the future and he could look at other opportunities.

Flanno jnr would be our halfback.

I’m not a wrap on either but I’m sure that’s would have happened.
Could have been, or maybe FJ would have been happy playing in the 2nds one more year with his dad there. None of us know.
Only thing we do know is that FJ wanted out, for whatever reason.

txta2

Bench
Could have been, or maybe FJ would have been happy playing in the 2nds one more year with his dad there. None of us know.
Only thing we do know is that FJ wanted out, for whatever reason.
Wasn't he quoted as saying he wants to be in first grade? I personally think opportunity missed..