What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He we go...again

coolumsharkie

Referee
Same. Wtf is going on in this thread? Came here to see the latest of Flannnnnooooo and all I get is people being told that they could get in trouble with the law?

Quigs quipped (I like the sound of that) that we may not be on the front page news anymore dew to another incident that has occurred away from football, that will take all the headlines attention, eventually.

I said Warden Warden Warden

Won't you get down on your knees

Quigs

Immortal
Cools you just come along here Mister
Just let the poor boy be.

-------------------------------------------------

You'll end up breaking rocks in the hot Sun !!!!

Wtf do victorian court need suppression order for anyway? Cant they find 12 semi literate victorians that understand they must consider the evidence given in court not the sensationalist and biased stuff thats reported as news?

Weaponhead

Coach
Wtf do victorian court need suppression order for anyway? Cant they find 12 semi literate victorians that understand they must consider the evidence given in court not the sensationalist and biased stuff thats reported as news?
There are actually 12 semi literate Victorians?

jc155776

Coach
Hahahahahaha

You actually think the Victorian courts have the time and balls to monitor an online forum about suppression order breaches? Hot tip, they are f**king toothless at enforcing this shit buying main stream media.

Further, name and conviction suppression orders like this are rarely used elsewhere because in 2018 they don’t work.

A cynic would say a certain person and organisation are being protected. Maybe.

Anyways, in completely unrelated news which off topic forum can I post about the Catholic Church change ups in their leadership structure removing Mickey mouse? The chaos kind of reminds me of sharks leadership.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quigs

Immortal
I lurve all Victorians, especially after the recent State Election.

An entree to next May and lurving it.

Go Simon O'Brien, get the happy clapping fork tongued quigs.

Surely

Post Whore
Hahahahahaha

You actually think the Victorian courts have the time and balls to monitor an online forum about suppression order breaches? Hot tip, they are f**king toothless at enforcing this shit buying main stream media.

Further, name and conviction suppression orders like this are rarely used elsewhere because in 2018 they don’t work.

A cynic would say a certain person and organisation are being protected. Maybe.

Anyways, in completely unrelated news which off topic forum can I post about the Catholic Church change ups in their leadership structure removing Mickey mouse? The chaos kind of reminds me of sharks leadership.

Four corners there is a catholic thread it's boring as batshit though

Surely

Post Whore
Oh and you are kidding if you think you can just post whatever on here and someone won't approach the site owners for your information

It's happened plenty of times before

Chimp

Bench
Not here on LU, No.

If you want to talk about it on your own Facebook page or Twitter then feel free to go nuts but if you post details here it will be deleted.

Fwiw the suppression order is not to protect the individual involved, it is to protect a future case involving that individual.

If this thing blows up in the media and also on social media (which it pretty much already has) then this persons legal team could potentially push the angle that the defendant can't be allowed a fair trial and in that instance, the defendant could potentially escape further jail time.

Under a suppression order, it doesn't matter that it is being discussed elsewhere, details are prohibited from being published on an Australian site.

Now if you know who the person is and what has allegedly been done and if you're a normal, rational person then you'll not want to see them skip any potential jail time if found guilty.

If you don't know what's going on, you're really curious and have access to google, it's not terribly hard to find out what this is all about and you can feel free to go and read all about it if you like. That will at least satisfy your curiosity.

Please just don't name names or discuss it here. At the very least, you're just making life hard for mod's who have to delete your post. At worst you risk getting yourself and this site in trouble with the law.

Fair play - even though i don't necessarily agree, I shall absolutely respect what you've stated.

Craigshark

First Grade
Bump. How long are the NRL going to drag this salary cap stuff out for? Wasn’t our punishment meant to be announced early January?

Weaponhead

Coach
Bump. How long are the NRL going to drag this salary cap stuff out for? Wasn’t our punishment meant to be announced early January?
To be fair to Greenberg, he spent all week practising his scowl and 'won't somebody please think of the children' speech.

Latest posts