What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*head explodes*

badav

Bench
Unlucky raiders. I would say you'se had every right to think you would have another shot in the finals considering 8 has never beaten 1.

The raiders showed a fair bit of potential this year though. Im sure they will figure this time next year too

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Do you feel worse now or when we beat you in the semi in 2003?

What a way to go out for you guys...on the bright side Wiki gets one more match :)

Bay56

First Grade
Gutted to say the least ... worse feeling than losing last night ... a bit like booking your holidays only to find the tour company has gone under

FFS I'm usually watching the Storm and rooting for the other team ... and I'm more often disappointed.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Less worse than 2003. All that idiot had to do was ground the ball and we would have beaten you guys.

2003 still makes me angry if I think about it for too long :lol:

Chachi

Bench
Well done the Warriors. They deserved to progress much more than we did.

Having said that, seeing our season disappear in the last 2 minutes of that game was a pretty hard way to go.

Seems like Colin Best ended his first grade career with us the way he started it! :lol:

Can you believe the Storm now have to play sudden death against Brisbane in Brisbane! And the Warriors should clean up Easts over in NZ.

Wow.

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
Less worse than 2003. All that idiot had to do was ground the ball and we would have beaten you guys.

2003 still makes me angry if I think about it for too long :lol:

Dont worry bro im sure whats comes around goes around....and to be honest that 2003 match i still rate as one of the best matches i have ever seen:)

Was a kiwi that dropped the ball over the line was it not;-)

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I will be supporting you guys anyway because firstly you are the least evil side left and secondly because of Wiki.

Bay56

First Grade
I've had a pretty good run with sporting results lately but this weekend takes you right back ...

... shortly after the Raiders loss came the Pies losing to the Saints ... the annoying thing about that game is that the Pies had 6 more scoring shots than the Sanits yet lost by 35 points ... tell me how many times that has happenend.

f**king six months to wait for more of the same ... I think I might hang up my remote in retirement :lol:

Cryptic

Juniors
Sigh... FFS... No matter what the Raiders deserve to be there more than any other side... f**k me take TEN players out of most sides and they would struggle to beat the under 12's....

I know we dropped the ball a lot last night and didn't look our best but I've noticed that we ALWAYS look like that when things start going against us... We are still a young side and as soon as a few calls go against us (as in WRONGLY go against us) the team appears to just get fed up with it and starts to play poorly... f**king f**k f**k f**k... Stupid useless Melbourne...

sydraider

First Grade
As gutted as I am, I just would like to throw in some perspective...

We have had more injury and disruption than any other side I can think of to finish where we did. Although I wanted one more week, I cant be any more proud of this sides achievements this season, bloody good show IMO.

The future is looking bright, lets bring on the furnace years!

Cryptic

Juniors
Well I'm going to put all my effort into supporting the Toyota Cup side instead... Do we get the week off in that comp or what? We won the QLD Cup, lets beat the sh*t out of them in the Toyota Cup as well and show these f**kers what a real team looks like...

*Edit* Didn't we also win the SG Ball this year?

Last edited:

Bay56

First Grade
As gutted as I am, I just would like to throw in some perspective...

We have had more injury and disruption than any other side I can think of to finish where we did. Although I wanted one more week, I cant be any more proud of this sides achievements this season, bloody good show IMO.

The future is looking bright, lets bring on the furnace years!

I hope you're right about the future Syd ...

... I think we've lost a lot of players that have all been part of the 2008 equation ... management now have to replace those players ... I, for one, will be highly critcal of them if they dont attempt to use the space cap money to sign a few marquee players to take the pressure of Campo ... throwing all your money at juniors is not the winning formula.

Anyway lets hope that Furner can continue on where Henry left off (why do I have more than an even amount of doubt while writing that??).

RaiderRhino

Juniors
Well the Storm have found another way to beat us, this time they didn't even have to play us. Any way great year considering. Thanks to you guys for all the entertainment you have supplied ,1st season I've known about the forum. See ya next year
:mrgreen:

Latest posts