What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Head for 2008. Officially official...

Ninja

Juniors
What other announcement were you waiting for??

Of course the PC was going to be for Mat Head. That news not big enough?? Did you want WT to unveil their plans to combat global warming too??

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Christ, it was obvious that this was the announcement. What the hell else could it have been?

And let me say THANK F*#K! This is a great signing no matter what. We finally have a decent first grade half back, not a winger/utility or some untested kids. Very surprised the Tigers' decided to have a punt, and am very glad.

Top 8 for sure if he, Benji and Farah can stay fit for the large majority of the season.

Ninja said:

Of course the PC was going to be for Mat Head. That news not big enough?? Did you want WT to unveil their plans to combat global warming too??
Ah global warming ... i had been wondering what the software geeks who dreamt up the Y2K bug were gonna do for their next money making scheme ...

Mish

Juniors
Ninja said:

Very narrow minded of you to think Head would be the only thing going on at Concord right now, its a business and there is more to think about than our halfback. There are other players contracts to think of, other signings down the track, future home game venues, I'm sure they have plenty going on. I knew it was about Head, I already knew it was a done deal... but I thought the whole press conference thing meant there was more to be announced with it. I wouldn't discount Moth on what he said either.. I really would of thought there was more to it. But obviously that didnt happen.

Either way like I said I'm happy with the signing, Im also happy its only for a year.

There was meant to be something else. That is from the club solicitor. There was meant to be a major announcement ... it was over and above Head

Mish

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
There was meant to be something else. That is from the club solicitor. There was meant to be a major announcement ... it was over and above Head

Any chance of you getting a hint on what it was.. signings, sponsors, grounds?

Palms

Juniors
if your going to hint at that you might as well say what it is.. otherwise its just fabrication..!? like the kid who says "I know somebody who likes you but im not going to say who"...achieves nothing...

aladinsane

Juniors
Ninja said:

Well I guess the Telecrap must have thought it wasn't worth a PC, as this is what they put in the corner about it all.......

"The Wests Tigers yesterday confirmed the signing of former St George Illawarra halfback Mathew Head to a one year deal"

I have never said i knew what it was. I repeated what someone was told. All i know is that there was supposed to be announcement over and above the HEad signing. Was not sponsorship related.

My guesses were perhaps Richards or Benji had re-signed.

Spank

Juniors
I dont understand why there is so much negativity and fighting on this forum, i mean we all share a common love in the Tigers....

N.C.

Juniors
Surgical removal of one or two group members ought to do it. Anyone got a scalpel?

N.C.

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
Get Dr Kuah to use the scalpal ... he'd aim for the wrist and hit the ankle
Surgical injury would come in a close second, provided it was sufficiently debilitating.

Mish

Juniors
haha Spank you have a lot to learn about this forum heheI cant see it being all rosy and warm in here, but I am suprised you got the love shared for a few posts at least.

Richards? how good would that of been? maybe next year.

innsaneink

Referee
Spank said:
I dont understand why there is so much negativity and fighting on this forum, i mean we all share a common love in the Tigers....

Baldness sends you batty

Latest posts