What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Head Signing Offical !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spank

Juniors
So everyone can abuse the sh*t out of me on a topic i was 100% correct about yet i make one comment not personally attacking anyone and im the idiot hahaha ooohhh your hurting my feelings hahaha

Meh over this

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you're only being attacked because you told a lie and won't admit it.

I don't give a sh*t if I'm hurting your feelings or not. Fact is, you are an idiot.

Spank

Juniors
It wasnt a lie i saw it and i wasnt the only one, it was fact it happened and everyone knows that he signed on the Tuesday afternoon cause they even posted it on the Tigers offical site that they had an announcement to make ;)

Besides who made you merkins god ?

Oh come on it was a joke, i couldnt give a dam what you guys say your just randoms off an internet site hahaha abuse away !

You think im an idiot i think your a wanker, i guess we even.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
How do you know he signed on Tuesday and not Monday? You don't. You assume you do because you think, but no you didn't, see that Ten News reported he signed on Tuesday afternoon.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Spank said:
It wasnt a lie i saw it and i wasnt the only one, it was fact it happened and everyone knows that he signed on the Tuesday afternoon cause they even posted it on the Tigers offical site that they had an announcement to make ;)

Besides who made you merkins god ?

Oh come on it was a joke, i couldnt give a dam what you guys say your just randoms off an internet site hahaha abuse away !

You think im an idiot i think your a wanker, i guess we even.
oh its a joke now.

how apt.

now you're a moron and an idiot.

congratulations

Spank

Juniors
I meant it was a joke that you hurt my feelings, i dont know anyone that would take offence to some keyboard warriors comments on the internet.... that would be pathetic ;)

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me hahahaha

Anyways can we just end this, you dont like me or what i had to said and thats totally fine im all good with that but these personal attacks are just childish. We all here cause we love the Tigers simple as that... you dont have to like me hahaha.

SCOB

Juniors
Spank you are a very very sad individual, all I feel for you is pity, If you have to go out and lie to make yourself look good, your life will always be a misery, and to try and defend your position makes you all the more a turd and a tragic turn off for anyone who gets their enjoyment from reading these posts.

Little man you are pathetic and I hate you.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Spank said:
I meant it was a joke that you hurt my feelings, i dont know anyone that would take offence to some keyboard warriors comments on the internet.... that would be pathetic ;)

Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me hahahaha

Anyways can we just end this, you dont like me or what i had to said and thats totally fine im all good with that but these personal attacks are just childish. We all here cause we love the Tigers simple as that... you dont have to like me hahaha.
Now you're going to try and take the moral high ground after being immoral and lying about something.

You have transcended moron and idiot, now you're just a dickhead. Plain and simple.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
and seeing how this thread is complete waste of time and load of bollocks. It will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.