What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Head signs with Wests Tigers

If there's a more worthless opinion at LU than locky's, I'm yet to see it.

If you need to know how to go to LA without leaving your computer or how to look, smell and act like Daffyd, the only gay in the village.. then he's the man*.

*Term used extremely loosely.

smeghead

Bench
Rabbitohs2005 said:
John Morris will probably play a utility role from the bench i would say. can cover 6,7,9.

That is what I had assumed. It should alternate between he and Halatau in the 14 jersey dependant on game plans

sydraider

First Grade
I rate Head, its only his injuries that have held him back, overcome them and he can be a class act.

I got a $10er that says Head sees more game time in 08 then Marshall ;-)

maybe we are planning on moving Tuiaki into the forwards

1.Hodgson
2.Youngquest
3.Collis
4.Morris
5.Lawrence
6.Marshall
7.Head
8.Payton
9.Farah
10.Gibbs
11.Heighnington
12.Tuiaki
13.Fulton

14.Halatau
15.Galloway
16.Harrison
17.Te'o

18.Flanagan
19.D.Galea
20.Payne
21.O'Hara
22.Mcdonnell

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Potentially a very good signing. If he stays fit he'll take a lot of pressure off Marshall and I expect Benji to be better for it.

innsaneink

Referee
joel caine number 1 fan said:
maybe we are planning on moving Tuiaki into the forwards

1.Hodgson
2.Youngquest
3.Collis
4.Morris
5.Lawrence
6.Marshall
7.Head
8.Payton
9.Farah
10.Gibbs
11.Heighnington
12.Tuiaki
13.Fulton

14.Halatau
15.Galloway
16.Harrison
17.Te'o

18.Flanagan
19.D.Galea
20.Payne
21.O'Hara
22.Mcdonnell

No fool.
We have 16 forwards in the 25 man squad.
Leave him onthe f**kin wing where hes effective.

effnic

Bench
Good buy imo, just teach him how to put the ball down over the line when there is no one within a kilometer of radius.

Eelementary

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
Morris at lock..now that would be funny..centre..you on the grass? 5/8, hooker, half should be his 3 positions he covers.

He played on the wing for Newcastle and outplayed Sailor...He's a good athlete. Don't underestimate him.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Don't get me wrong - he isn't a halfback or five-eighth. But he's a handy utility player.

Besides, he can't possibl be worse than Fitzhenry in the halves.

innsaneink

Referee
Eelementary said:
Don't get me wrong - he isn't a halfback or five-eighth. But he's a handy utility player.

Besides, he can't possibl be worse than Fitzhenry in the halves.

John Wilson bagged about 16 tries in 03 or 04 off the boot of Fitzy in a #6 jumper.

Morris got caught with the ball on tackle five probably more than 16 times this year.

Bench
innsaneink said:
John Wilson bagged about 16 tries in 03 or 04 off the boot of Fitzy in a #6 jumper.

Morris got caught with the ball on tackle five probably more than 16 times this year.
And he was still a better half than Fitzy.

Palms

Juniors
haha zing. trust me people morris is a quality player when played in a role that suits him. Look at when he has succeeded...parramatta..no pressure on him to perform with forwards going forward and halves doing there job. he will be our number 14 with good reason. the ideal utility player who will come on and step up in defense and also add to our attack out wide playing a roaming role. I guarantee that is how he will be used and it will suit him to a tee!

Spank

Juniors
I think John Morris is a great utility player, he was one of the few boys in our squad that put in 110% all season..... just dont put him at halfback hahaha

innsaneink

Referee
Spank said:
I think John Morris is a great utility player, he was one of the few boys in our squad that put in 110% all season..... just dont put him at halfback hahaha

Based on what?

Getting tackled on tackle 5 eight times a game?

His pathetic Prince impersonations?

He's an average hooker- end of.

Latest posts