What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Head - Wests bench

innsaneink

Referee
Been named on an extended bench for Wests v Norths at LO tomorrow, hopefully gets a good run and pulls up OK

1 Shannon Gallant
2 Nick Taylor
3 Nu Akeripa
4 Beau Ryan
5 Josh Davis
6 Trent Cutler
7 Luke James
8 Ricardo Young
9 Stuart Flanagan
10 Dean Rysko
11 Corey Vlaciky
12 Luke Young
13 Rocky Trimarchi

Subs
Patrick Franks
Noa Fotu
Seva Koroi
Tom Koroi
Todd Bridge
Adam Saunders
Matthew Head
Allan Soultan
Nathen Benney
Wilson Filo
Michael Stolk
Leon Keir
Dane Laurie

innsaneink

Referee
Saturday 1st March

Trial Summer Squad v Penrith Leichhardt Oval 3pm
Saturday 1st March Round 3 Harold Matts v Norths Leichhardt Oval 4pm
Saturday 1st March Round 3 S.G.Ball v Norths Leichhardt Oval 5.30pm Saturday 1st March
Trial Wests Magpies v Norths Leichhardt Oval 7.00pm

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
A bit disappointing that this game is played at Leichhardt I reckon. Would've been good to have it played at either Campbo or Norths.

I must say, I like the look of the Maggies forwards.

yappy

Bench
Couldn't get on Campbo Unit (re-surfacing)

and with Norths junior reps being at Leichhardt anyhow it was easier for them.

Just wish it was earlier in the afternoon so I could go.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thats a shame. Being centenary year and all, it woulda been good to play at one of those teams home grounds.

yappy

Bench
We'll see eh Gords? He's been going ok so far. Dangerous runner. We've got other options if he needs to play wider, but he'll get a good crack at 6.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
yappy said:
We'll see eh Gords? He's been going ok so far. Dangerous runner. We've got other options if he needs to play wider, but he'll get a good crack at 6.

I know he's currently injured, but what's in store for Whiz? I would have thought with Flanno and Rocky coming back that Mag would be a real possibility to play at 6 as well.

I heard he didn't play. Wests won anyway. Who do you reckn we are going to play in the centres now that Collis is injured: Hanbury? Galea? (from reading some posts it seems Halatau's reads in defence aren't great and that's the last thing you'd need against Cooper and 'Fire up'...

Or Fulton out there? Seems a bit skinny

alien

Referee
fulleightyminutes said:
Who do you reckn we are going to play in the centres now that Collis is injured: Hanbury? Galea? (from reading some posts it seems Halatau's reads in defence aren't great and that's the last thing you'd need against Cooper and 'Fire up'...

Or Fulton out there? Seems a bit skinny

Who knows. Maybe Lawrence and Halatau or maybe Youngquest

gr8_1

Juniors
yappy said:
Couldn't get on Campbo Unit (re-surfacing)

and with Norths junior reps being at Leichhardt anyhow it was easier for them.

Just wish it was earlier in the afternoon so I could go.

Macarthur Rams played a football game on Campbelltown Stadium on Saturday. A Waratahs Union trial was also played on the ground earlier this year. Re-surfacing was completed late last year.

The number of tenants at Campbelltown have increased with Campbelltown Eagles JBC team and Premier League Football club Macarthur Rams using the venue as a home ground. The South-West Academy will also use the ground.

I guess the Magpies will have to join the back of the queue in order to get a home game in at Campbelltown Stadium.

alien

Referee
gr8_1 said:
Macarthur Rams played a football game on Campbelltown Stadium on Saturday. A Waratahs Union trial was also played on the ground earlier this year. Re-surfacing was completed late last year.

The number of tenants at Campbelltown have increased with Campbelltown Eagles JBC team and Premier League Football club Macarthur Rams using the venue as a home ground. The South-West Academy will also use the ground.

I guess the Magpies will have to join the back of the queue in order to get a home game in at Campbelltown Stadium.

The other local teams should be able to use the stadium too but I thought Wests Tigers and Wests Magpies would get first preference.

Latest posts