What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heads up guys

dubby

Bench
Hi all,

look I just wanted to offer a word of encouragment to you boys. As a Raiders supporter I know the pain of inconsistency and the sorrow of losing.

Its not without effort the Sharks play each week, its not without guts and its not with self belief.

I'm sure you all agree that constant losing erodes confidence, forces errors and turns comraderie into tension.

You do have some sublime talent, some tough forwards and passionate fans. I know that a win isn't far away and when it comes, it will be followed by more very quickly.

Us raiders fans can sympathise. We have a coach no one is totally convinced with, young players who were in school only a few years ago and are now under expectation to perform in the worlds toughest sporting arena and the critical eye of stakeholders and arrogant fans of other clubs.

Times change quickly, and I urge you all to stick together and get behind your players. They hate losing as much as you do.

Cheers,

Stonecutter

First Grade
Its not without effort the Sharks play each week, its not without guts and its not with self belief.

I appreciate your post and agree with everything but this statement. Yesterdays game comfirmed that they are playing without effort, no guts and no self belief.

Frenzy.

Immortal
geez dub, were you employed by RS to come and throw out the cliches.

We've heard the same from the club for over 18 months now.

Not that it's not nice of you to try (as the Sharks apparently do) but we've heard all that fluff before. It doesn't help

Johns Magic

Referee
After what we went through in 2005, believe me, your first win of the year will be the most memorable of your life. It's what makes true fans.