What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heads you just want to smash

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
That's funny, is it?

Yes, it's funny to me because it's eye rolling stuff. It's the Internet, a place where zeros become heroes with a click of the button. I take threads like this with a grain of salt. Sorry for calling you a merkin but I was trying to be funny.

woodyk2

First Grade
I will tell you who I want to punch until either my hand or their head breaks.

Brett Suttor, he is a condescending, patronising joke of a human and worst of all he is a crap referee.

BRETT SUTTOR. He is another reason for my insomnia......
Blokes one of the better refs i reckon.

woodyk2

First Grade
What a bunch of heroes you all are. You all should form an internet tough guy group and go carry out your little fantasy. I'm sure it'll go really well.

Better still, make some cardboard masks of the objects of your frustrated aggression, put them on each other and smash away. It can only improve your intelligence.
I think its meant to be more tongue in cheek..like the title really means ''who do you think is a w@#ker''.....anybody who wanted to actually use physical violence over a sport they watch would be a tad geniused.

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Yes, it's funny to me because it's eye rolling stuff. It's the Internet, a place where zeros become heroes with a click of the button. I take threads like this with a grain of salt. Sorry for calling you a merkin but I was trying to be funny.

I usually do as well. It's just too early, too cold and my tolerance level is at zero. Didn't mean to go all forum-cop on everyone. Some of the posts are funny, some are not.

I don't mind being called a merkin. As long as you're talking about Milla Jovovich's.

woodyk2

First Grade
I will tell you who I want to punch until either my hand or their head breaks.

Brett Suttor, he is a condescending, patronising joke of a human and worst of all he is a crap referee.

BRETT SUTTOR. He is another reason for my insomnia......
The blokes served our country on various overseas operational missions and served bloody well....your contribution other than being an unstable grub?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Definitely that little weak dog scum Slater, turncoat inglis and the unwarranted, permanent look of smugness on Justin Hodges face

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Chris-Sandow-blog.jpg

4192124.jpg

Packy

Bench
Darius has a head like Adam Sandler with downs anyway. No slapping needed.

Terry Kennedy - Smash with fire.

CMUX

This thread needs more Cameron Smith

SCN_08-06-2011_BACK_PAGE_01_smith08xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_fct435x268x65x42_t325.jpg

I just want to drop a cement block on him. Especially whit his constant forward passes and incessant whinging to the refs.

woodyk2

First Grade
He's still a useless merkin of a ref
Compared to others out there i reckon he goes ok...made a big blunder early in his career and a mistake a few weeks back but compared to the majority i reckon he goes pretty good.

Compared to others out there i reckon he goes ok...made a big blunder early in his career and a mistake a few weeks back but compared to the majority i reckon he goes pretty good.

Woody, in all honesty it is his tone of voice and the manner in which he speaks to the players that really irks me.

I find him condescending and inconsistent with his rulings (like most refs I guess). But if you compare the way Badger communicates with players compared to Suttor you will see what I mean.

Regarding your previous post, was he a soldier or some kind of military person?

woodyk2

First Grade
Yes he is ex military so maybe thats where his tone of voice comes from...ive picked it a few times myself.