What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heads you just want to smash

God-King Dean

Immortal
lol TK is just weird. Everytime he says something it disrupts the rhythm of the show & everyone just looks at him like he's a retard.

Fibroman

First Grade
What a bunch of heroes you all are. You all should form an internet tough guy group and go carry out your little fantasy. I'm sure it'll go really well.

Better still, make some cardboard masks of the objects of your frustrated aggression, put them on each other and smash away. It can only improve your intelligence.

DecoyRunner. Don't even know what he looks like, but most decoy runners were too gutless to take the hitup so should be smashed.

Mr Saab

Referee
Jamie Soward....f**king annoying little shit. Cant stand the merkin...his dance before kicking a goal....his annoying face....his head...everything.

God-King Dean

Immortal
We all know who your all-time favourite is Saaby.

_39114268_timmins200.jpg

Loudstrat

Coach
John Hartigan. He gave Bourbon Bec a job. He also tells her she is beautiful every morning. She should spend every day knowing she's unemployed and ugly.

Apart from that, I'm a lover not a fighter. Wouldnt have minded a tyre iron and access to Tony Archer after the 09 gf though.

Knightmare

Coach
John Hartigan. He gave Bourbon Bec a job. He also tells her she is beautiful every morning. She should spend every day knowing she's unemployed and ugly.

Apart from that, I'm a lover not a fighter. Wouldnt have minded a tyre iron and access to Tony Archer after the 09 gf though.

Or Origin 3 the year before that...

What a bunch of heroes you all are. You all should form an internet tough guy group and go carry out your little fantasy. I'm sure it'll go really well.

Better still, make some cardboard masks of the objects of your frustrated aggression, put them on each other and smash away. It can only improve your intelligence.

images

Evenflow

Bench
Jamie Soward....f**king annoying little shit. Cant stand the merkin...his dance before kicking a goal....his annoying face....his head...everything.

Took the words right out of my mouth. A more smackable head there's never been.