What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heads you just want to smash

The General

Juniors
Jamie Soward.

2a0grpj.jpg

Every time he does his gay goalkicking dance I feel like putting my fist through the TV

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ennis.

he comes across to me as just a dirty grub.. he's last man in on the tackle, but always likes to yell in the face of the bloke on the ground..

Silent Knight

First Grade
352979.jpg

I know what the audience wants! I'll tell them another fat joke!

paul-vautin.jpg

I know what the audience wants! I'll do one of my famous face wobbles! That's humour worthy of a QUEENSLANDER!

photo2031.jpg

Duhh dat Ricky Stuart shouldn't dizrespekt the Moron forward pack by choo choo choosin only 2 props! Duhhhh QUEENSLANDER win game 3 by four n twenty meat pie points!

Billy%20Moore-600x400.jpg

Duhhh I walk down changeroom hallway yelling out "QUEENSLANDER QUEENSLANDER" like a fricking genius and hey bingo, I've created Origin folklore for all my fellow state rednecks. NOW THAT'S PASSION.

177298-dtstory-daniel-vidot.jpg

I'm ginna git dat dang Ben Rogers! Ain't nobody dizruzpektin this brudda like he did! I'm State of Original mooterial for QUEENSLANDER, you'll see! Derrr waz dat coach? They've given Blake Ferguson ma spot in the Raiduhs team! Ain't no ruzpekt for a brudda no more!

Hutty1986

Immortal
Got to add Paul "QLD and Manly can never ever lose, I think my head wobble is still hilarious" Vaughtin