What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heads you just want to smash

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Michael Hancock - that epileptic canetoad dopehat - the original penalty puller.

Chris Sandow - for refusing kids' autographs when he was at Salter Oval Bundy a few years ago. I could have used him for a barstool he was that short when I stood beside him.

Dave Taylor - wider than me, but only as tall. Nearly a third of my age but he would run faster than me because he needs to live.

Terry Kennedy - he has no purpose on this earth.

Darren Lockyer - his first girlfriend was his second nephew.

Andrew Voss - obvious bias in television is not warranted - your next gig is A Current Affair.

Billy Slater - a slater is a grey multi-legged creature that lives under wood, rusty metal and inside Meninga's jocks.

Carl Webb - nothing is tougher than Carl except the gyprock on his walls - weak as nun's urine.

Greg Inglis/Sonny Bill Wiiliams - both 10 minute wonders in an 80 minute game - overrrated to the max.

That's my short list. If those mentioned above have problems with my comments, they can approach me for further discussion. Other than giving my residential address and phone number, they are welcome to contact me through this forum.

I play hard.

Last edited:

langpark

First Grade
this has to be one of the best threads of all time, come on guys, lets keep it going!!! :D

Decent player, but something about Dean Young and that head of his that has always bothered me...

354451dtstorydeanyoung.jpg

langpark

First Grade
I know what the audience wants! I'll tell them another fat joke!

paul-vautin.jpg

I know what the audience wants! I'll do one of my famous face wobbles! That's humour worthy of a QUEENSLANDER!

photo2031.jpg

Duhh dat Ricky Stuart shouldn't dizrespekt the Moron forward pack by choo choo choosin only 2 props! Duhhhh QUEENSLANDER win game 3 by four n twenty meat pie points!

Billy%20Moore-600x400.jpg

Duhhh I walk down changeroom hallway yelling out "QUEENSLANDER QUEENSLANDER" like a fricking genius and hey bingo, I've created Origin folklore for all my fellow state rednecks. NOW THAT'S PASSION.

177298-dtstory-daniel-vidot.jpg

I'm ginna git dat dang Ben Rogers! Ain't nobody dizruzpektin this brudda like he did! I'm State of Original mooterial for QUEENSLANDER, you'll see! Derrr waz dat coach? They've given Blake Ferguson ma spot in the Raiduhs team! Ain't no ruzpekt for a brudda no more!
so which state do you support in origin?

:p

POPEYE

Coach
When I was younger I used to smash blokes who liked to talk about smashing people but now I can only laugh at them

Collateral

Coach
Adam Blair
Sam thaiday
Billy slater
Bryce Gibbs
Benji Marshall
Robbia farah
Scott prince
Keith Galloway
Matai
Hayne