What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heart and Attitude

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
I posted a forum a couple of weeks back bagging the boys for their mediocre display against the broncos, but i gotta say that they have come back in a big way since then against melb and the tigers....This is the attitude that they should take on the field week in week out. if they play like this every week they would demolish anyside in the comp. Heart, attiude and pride in the jersey is what counts when playin footy, they showed that they have all these attributes on sat nite.

it's ironic this topic comes from you n.hindmarsh fan because heart and attitude is what nathan has in spades hopefully winning two in a row after the shameful broncos effort has turned things around and we can move on from here

chloe

Juniors
The EELiminator said:
it's ironic this topic comes from you n.hindmarsh fan because heart and attitude is what nathan has in spades
I believe that would be appropriate, not ironic.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Yes i also started a thread baggin the boys but i take that back. Hindmarsh has heart, attitude, tribalism, talisman and a arse that he loves to show. He da man.

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
The EELiminator said:
it's ironic this topic comes from you n.hindmarsh fan because heart and attitude is what nathan has in spades hopefully winning two in a row after the shameful broncos effort has turned things around and we can move on from here

as i have said on some previous threads, i have always been confident that we can win this competition. i have not as yet seen any reason to change me thoughts. a couple of losses,( even beltings) does not mean the end of us. with players like hindy, micky v and wagon, just to name a couple. we can do it. the boys have shown, heart and determination is a mighty big factor in this fantastic game of footy. :alcho: :alcho: :alcho:

Latest posts