What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

heart broken

j0nesy

Bench
Heads up lads. Unlike some other clubs, I know our fanbase will hold firm. We've got the best supporters in the comp and the best club in the comp. We'll back back next season.

JEKZ

Juniors
Bloodly oath

Its so freaking hard supporting saints man, I'm close to packing it all in again and to those guys at Fox Sports and Telegraph crap paper labeling us chockers man i dare them to step foot around me.

But this year hurts alot allmost as much as 99, it sucks

Big Red v Man

Juniors
I must admit i was gutted about last night and how the team went from such a huge High to a awful Low...but the boys achieved so much in one year it was awesome display...

but we'll back again next year, bigger and better..so all good from now on...

saintzrule

Juniors
Keep your heads up dragons fans!!! If you take the time to reflect on the year that's been, there are plenty of positives to take into next year. Rival fans are always quick to stick the boot in because they know that St George Illawarra Fans are the most passionate of ALL rugby League supporters.

Dragons forever!!!!!!!!!
nicely put, enjoy the summer

Surely

Post Whore
It's called karma bumpower remember when u were having so much fun inthe sharks forum earlier in the season, well it's just come back and bitten you on the arse

to the rest of you commiserations you had a great year and for it to end like this must be shattering.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
to the rest of you commiserations you had a great year and for it to end like this must be shattering.
Shattering? No.

I think we are well placed for a good season next year.

But thanks for your thoughts Shirls.

gregstar

Referee
shattering?

fmd! anyone remember what happened to us in '84?

that reeked more than every gf loss we've ever copped.

gregstar

Referee
we were steamrolled by one of the teams of the decade in '75.

& we contributed.

in '84 unlike all our losses in big games, we didn't contribute. we were absolutely robbed by a ref.

& i never buy into refs costing us games....except that one.

f*cking bilko!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
we were steamrolled by one of the teams of the decade in '75.

& we contributed.

in '84 unlike all our losses in big games, we didn't contribute. we were absolutely robbed by a ref.

& i never buy into refs costing us games....except that one.

f*cking bilko!
In 1975 we were robbed a try just before half time.

I still bear the scars. lol

Latest posts