What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heckenburg

PJ Marshal

Coach
Dead set i am still puzzled why Parra let Hex go, dead set he has been on fire the past couple of weeks and prior to that has always been solid for us. Id rather we kept him then sign the likes of Pearson and Stapleton.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I thought this bloke was soild all year, and Im still puzzled why we let a 23-year old prop go for a 31 year-old prop (Pearson)

Its just a dumb move. :x

Parraren

Bench
Big deal. He played 4 or 5 good games in 2 years and they were all around the time he was playing for a contract. He wasn't a direct swap for Pearson either so there's no point saying we lost a young prop for an old one because it's not that simple. All in all our recruitment in the Prop dept was pretty damn good IMO.

I'll take the second list anyday thanks..

Props Leaving in 2004
Heckenberg
Chan

Props Coming in 2004
Cannings
Stapleton
Pearson

Not sure about whether Peek is staying or leaving but big Justin Tsoulos will also be an addition to the First Grade side next year.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Armit will be better then Tsolous.......dead set :lol: :lol:

Im puzzled aswell :? :? ......i don't think he'd be on a fortune at Manly!!

Parraren

Bench
Hollywood Jesus said:
And once again someone forgets Armit :p

No HJ I didn't forget him. He played mostly second row this year and I thought he was already part of the First Grade side this year anyway. He's an awesome young player and I expect big things from him next year.

Redback71

First Grade
i was a bit annoyed as well anyways hes an eagle now and im sure with noel over there we may loose more guys to him in years to come.

whats the bet next year we loose to the tigers and eagles in the first games we play