What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hegarty Released

monkey1

Juniors
That's exactly right. He was always one of the first picked for every game and I still can't get over that try he scored against Brisbane in 2007.

what about the 1000000 he let in, the drop balls, the fact he pushed fellow players out of the way to catch the ball and drop it

African Monkey

First Grade
His performance against Manly in round 5 last year was one of the best individual performances I have ever seen.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
With Heggarty gone that free's up some cashola, so WHO do we chase after now??
Mannering?
a storm castaway?
split the $$ to secure current players for longer terms?

suggestions......

I think 09 is becoming a good chance to knock a few other clubs on their arses and take notice!

Zigwaa

Bench
Hey all, long time no posting. Over in London now.

Has Hegarty been linked with any ESL clubs?

Good move imo, he was getting worse every season. Good service to the bunnies though.

Was he on 300k? What are they going to do with the money saved on him?

Dave Q

Coach
This is one of the darkest days in the clubs history.

Its got to be close to the sadness arising from the record hiding the warriors gave us a few years ago....and our illegal expulsion.

When Shannon threw that featured pass, the other players werent positioned properly and thats why the ball went astray.

Besides, he broke the fugging tackle to give us a chance of the try, he created the opportunity and you cant call that bad football.

Mark Minochello did fug all for 3 years except poleaxe that traitor Sonny Bill twice.

As I said, very sad day, it will take me weeks to recover.

And if you read AMs stuff, he is a quality observer of footballers.

Crucify me, but leave him alone!

African Monkey

First Grade
This is one of the darkest days in the clubs history.

Its got to be close to the sadness arising from the record hiding the warriors gave us a few years ago....and our illegal expulsion.

When Shannon threw that featured pass, the other players werent positioned properly and thats why the ball went astray.

Besides, he broke the fugging tackle to give us a chance of the try, he created the opportunity and you cant call that bad football.

Mark Minochello did fug all for 3 years except poleaxe that traitor Sonny Bill twice.

As I said, very sad day, it will take me weeks to recover.

And if you read AMs stuff, he is a quality observer of footballers.

Crucify me, but leave him alone!
Thank you dave. I totally agree that this is a terrible day for Souths in general.

And guys, it's me that you can crucify, not dave. Leave him alone!

Sorry dave, id just thought id post that video as a reminder of hegs, the only video i can find of him for some reason. I think at that point, hegs was playing some of his better football and the other souths players just werent playing at his level. How things can change ever so quickly in football.

Latest posts