What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All

The_Englishman

Juniors
Hello

Happy new year and all the usual merryment!,

Said a long time ago I would keep you all up to date with Morleys performance at the Wolves. And will keep to my word once the season gets going. 1st game of the season is against Wigan (away) on the 9th Feb. Morley, Johnson and Vinnie Anderson playin for Warrington against Wigan(Thomas LeuLeuai, Trent Barret and Phil Bailey). Should be a cracker.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Unfortunately I think Moz was past his best.
The older and slower he gets, the lazier his swinging arm would get and that means more time on the sidelines. We had his best years. He wasn't gonna get any better.
He may still rip it up over there, but so do 99% of ex NRL players.
I was more annoyed about Jason Cayless than Morley.

OVP

Coach
marshall stalin said:
No that is me

No sorry Stalin ... you are the Man of Finch ...

0780618556.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Shouldnt you be on the Eels forum by now ?

Rotten Rooster

Juniors
Muffdaddy said:
Unfortunately I think Moz was past his best.
The older and slower he gets, the lazier his swinging arm would get and that means more time on the sidelines. We had his best years. He wasn't gonna get any better.
He may still rip it up over there, but so do 99% of ex NRL players.
I was more annoyed about Jason Cayless than Morley.

Totally agree with every word, he was very tired the last two years coupled with the weeks missed through suspension every year was very costly to the team. We did get the best of Morley and he served us well and will be thought of and respected by every rooster fan for many years to come. its such a shame we did not get the farewell and thank him.
As for cayless he was a major blow, never got injured or suspended and had treamendous go forward.

The Punisher

Juniors
Morley's debut ended prematurely when he came off 2nd best trying to put one of them monster hits on Wigan youngster Eammon O Carrol, he raced out of the line but got his timing wrong and smashed his head on o carrol's shoulder and has a suspected fractured eye socket. Warrington won the game 16-10 in front of a record opening day crowd of nearly 22,000. Trent Barrett had a poor game for Wigan

The Punisher said:
Morley's debut ended prematurely when he came off 2nd best trying to put one of them monster hits on Wigan youngster Eammon O Carrol, he raced out of the line but got his timing wrong and smashed his head on o carrol's shoulder and has a suspected fractured eye socket. Warrington won the game 16-10 in front of a record opening day crowd of nearly 22,000. Trent Barrett had a poor game for Wigan

His eye came up a treat within a couple of minutes. It make a refreshing change - while his crap tackles often put people into hospital it was nice to see that it was himself ... out for at least six weeks and having a plate inserted in his face

You got rid of him just at the right time....