What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, I'm new

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is that how you and christopher hooked up pixie. You just hung around waiting to get paid, so he decided to marry you instead? :lol:

pixie nipples

Juniors
You're not a half man production are ya?

What is a halfman production?

If you are implying something of my late husband, I assure you he was a moral man and never hurt anybody. There is no fault in providing for your family.

And my hourly rate would be much too high for the likes of you people. I am upper class you know. Gentlemen can easily spend a months wage in one hour with me

Raider_69

Post Whore
come on this thread is utterly degerading!
i wont have it!

unless of corse i get a discount
how far will 23 hundred get me?

Anonymous

Juniors
pixie nipples said:
You're not a half man production are ya?

What is a halfman production?

If you are implying something of my late husband, I assure you he was a moral man and never hurt anybody. There is no fault in providing for your family.

And my hourly rate would be much too high for the likes of you people. I am upper class you know. Gentlemen can easily spend a months wage in one hour with me

I don't think your hourly rate would be out of my price range if I was to recieve my money.

Agent Mulder

Bench
pixie nipples said:
People were never this rude in Majorca!

Pixie Nipples is the name I use when working as a Lady Of The Night.

It is also an attempt to hide my true identity.

Stay in Spain then.
We don't want you in Australia anyway.

And give back all those people there money back you lousy bitch.

pixie nipples

Juniors
You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

You could never understand the pain and hurt me and my family have been through.

Chris was a decent man, there was not an immoral bone is body. He provided everything his family ever wanted

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't argue with that, he gave his family anything he wanted, and everyone else paid for it too!

pixie nipples

Juniors
Now look here, I've been through enough of this sort of behaviour from you all. This is the Fun Bar. I am a grieving woman, I am looking for some entertainmnet.

Leave the dead to rest in peace could you, just for one damn minute!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think she has the guts to come back to Australia :lol: :lol: :lol:

pixie nipples

Juniors
Why would I want to come back to the country that had my family running in fear.

And to think, I once called that place 'home'

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Your home wouldn't happen to have been paid for by Australians would it now?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
With a name like pixie, you were always going to be ridiculed! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts