What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, I'm new

pixie nipples

Juniors
Excuse me children, but Chris was a very well endowed man. He went off like a firecracker in the sack.

Something none you pubescent children will ever be capable of.

pixie nipples

Juniors
You insensitive bastard. He was the best man to walk this earth and you make derogatory comments about the deceased.

You truly are gutless.

pixie nipples

Juniors
only in the literal sense of his death young poida.
But he showed a lot of cunning and strength as a man, a gentleman in fact

pixie nipples

Juniors
How dare you make derogatory remarks about my dearly departed husband! He was more a man than anyone else ever to walk God's green Earth.

How can people be so insolent?

Agent Mulder

Bench
pixie nipples said:
How dare you make derogatory remarks about my dearly departed husband! He was more a man than anyone else ever to walk God's green Earth.

Because we can.
Nobody likes your dearly departed husband as he was a crook and the scum of the earth.

I hope his death was as painful as the people who stole you stole money from heartbreaks.

Anonymous

Juniors
pixie nipples said:

Ah shut up you old bat.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
pixie nipples said:
only in the literal sense of his death young poida.
But he showed a lot of cunning and strength as a man, a gentleman in fact

Was he a cunning linguistic.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I prefer hot crumpet, to old cheese.

And I'm talking kitchen talk, your the one that assumes me to be talking bedroom talk, you old floosie.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Don't throw up on your kitty.

I already have fur balls (not what you are thinking).